It pays to do your homework Metal Detecting

romyrome

Elite Member
I love gold as much as the next guy but when the conditions dont permit for gold to show up i like to think outside the box and find the areas no one was willing or smart enough to look and Find some old silver :cool: So far its never let me down ;) Today was no different, i went to a area that's pretty misleading but i knew better :yes: I whipped out the detector and located some History and had a nice time out as well. Come Join The Hunt !

i like to think outside the box and find the areas no one was willing or smart enough to look and Find some old silver

Way to go Romy !

I too am of the Mindset that you need to sometimes go where others are either unable or un willing to go.. it give you an edge on the competition.

Romy excellent video as usual. Made me laugh when you called it the stinkholes :D That stinkhole is giving up the goods! And what a surprise with the stander, big congratz on that one.

Wow Romy, that beach doesn't look and, from what you said, doesn't smell too inviting! Congrats on doing your research and getting rewarded for it! Nice video with those historic pictures. :yes:

Nice Muddy Beach

I would be spending plenty more day's their Romy, there is gold their, look's un- detected , clean it out bro, hope you feel better, happy hunting , Earl

Way to go Romy !

I too am of the Mindset that you need to sometimes go where others are either unable or un willing to go.. it give you an edge on the competition.
:cool: Thanks brother and yeah totally have to work harder and smarter these days as there is so much competition. Arrr and i will always be a pirate so i must plunder .
Heck yeah buddy! Thinking outside the box can definitely pay off!
Thanks Bud ! And i have learned that in my 1st year of detecting doing Curb strips and places in the ghettos :cool3: Yeah im crazy lol but it pays off :cool:

Romy excellent video as usual. Made me laugh when you called it the stinkholes :D That stinkhole is giving up the goods! And what a surprise with the stander, big congratz on that one.
yeah if only the the camera had smellovision lol its so bad but hey i will deal with the fart smells lol for some treasure as long as there not real farts lol :laughing: Thanks brother and thanks for watching man GL&HH

Wow Romy, that beach doesn't look and, from what you said, doesn't smell too inviting! Congrats on doing your research and getting rewarded for it! Nice video with those historic pictures. :yes:
Yeah George its not very attractive by all means but i knew better, this was the spot i been talking about our last few meet ups when you would mention our honey hole i was thinking you were talking about going here. lets hit it asap cause looks like its no secret no more :p
I would be spending plenty more day's their Romy, there is gold their, look's un- detected , clean it out bro, hope you feel better, happy hunting , Earl
Thanks Earl i have made 3or4 trips there and yeah the finds have really thined out so i have to work pretty hard now for a signal but i do believe your right:cool:
Nice! Your pinpointer looks like it earns its keep 😃😃
it sure does i have had it for years the ocean has taken all my water proof newer pin pointers. so back to old faithful . i won it off DrTones24k like 3-4 years ago
:cool3:

great hunt romy congrats my friend :D
Thanks Brncofan :cool:
Finally got a chance to watch, thanks Romy, and congrats on the 5 silvers! Cool old pics too!
Heck yeah gald you found some time and enjoyed it =) and thanks i really had a good silver day and glad i could bring yall with me :cool3:

Back
Top Bottom