• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Snow Pile Plunderin'

Mud-puppy

Forum Supporter
Took the F70 out for the first time since Sept...It was great to dance with her lithe body and hear Her sing her sweet sultry tones once again! Receding snow piles, school/parking lot edges/entrances, sports fields, a few totters...Dirt in most places was manageable to stab, wood chips were still frozen like picking through a sheet of 3/4" OSB...

139 coins for $13.37....a cool little brass Bosuns whistle that works, and a SBA dollar coin....Another week or two of warm weather and the coins/jewelry will be laying right there where all that snow used to be...Theres My Little Rosie in the background of that one parking lot Q....Its dirty work but hey, theres treasure in the trash!....:laughing:

Attachments

• snow pile 19.jpg
    snow pile 19.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 385
  • snow pile 19-1.jpg
    snow pile 19-1.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 344
  • snow pile 19-2.jpg
    snow pile 19-2.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 372
Glad to see you fired up old faithful,those rigs are just light as a feather..I read a lot of your posts,where you said you never even ground balanced when you hunt,which led me to believe you were a hunter and not a tweaker..When I saw you buy that equinox 800 I thought what’s goin on..lol..that thing has a lot of tweaking going on..probably a good memory tho,the road trip to go get it.

I think it was you who was talking about hunting the snow piles. I tried a few and didn't find much but there's still a whole lot of areas to go check. I was more anxious to find thawed dirt and grass! LOL! I'll have to check the snow piles next time I go out!

Glad to see you fired up old faithful,those rigs are just light as a feather..I read a lot of your posts,where you said you never even ground balanced when you hunt,which led me to believe you were a hunter and not a tweaker..When I saw you buy that equinox 800 I thought what’s goin on..lol..that thing has a lot of tweaking going on..probably a good memory tho,the road trip to go get it.

You know what was amazing, I had took the batts out of the F70 back in Sept and put Her out on the un heated back porch...she sat there all through the Winter...So yesterday I popped some batts in her and fired her up and She STILL held all my former settings! Yes, I didnt GB either, just hunted...

I was mainly looking for paper bills/cellphones in the Snowpiles and along the fences and where the leaves blow in between buildings and whatnot, and scarfed up this clad along the way....I really DO NOT like to tweak, just straight Hunt...

I had a good experience dating the NOX, but she didnt match my character profile...Back to my First Love for immediate results and satisfaction!:laughing:

Mud, congrats on a stellar steal. You're off and running in true Mud fashion. Soon you'll be unhampered by mother nature and plundering city parks and schools. Good luck and HH Mark

Clad to see you back at it again Mud. We all enjoy your post. When I was being bored in the Philippines, I looked for some of your old post , just to get a laugh. Looking forward for more post.
Take care my friend... KEN. :shock:

Back
Top Bottom