* Now I'm Just Showing Off *

Here's a much better daylight shot and my two Oldies together.

Attachments

• IMG_1220.jpg
    IMG_1220.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 143
  • IMG_1234a.jpg
    IMG_1234a.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 144
Wowzers Meggie :shock: Awesome job on the rings :yes:

-5 on the Nox is pretty wild, I have too much garbage on the beach and too short of a hunt time to listen to nulls but wow that is strange. Can't even do the null/10 bottle cap check if the Nox is going to behave like that.

Yes, you are just showing off now. Please post a minimum of 10 silver only posts before you post a goldie again. The forum is not ready for this kind of success :laughing:

Incredible rings you found :woohoo:

Great finds!

However, the targets starting at -5 and climbing to 15 as you dig closer, is a very bad thing, especially on such a large ring. I’ve been noticing the same thing with my equinox, it’s the same reason that I sold my V3i, can’t trust the ID. When you get to the point that you can’t trust that an iron target is actually iron, the machine has let you down and you might as well use a PI at that point (or a CTX/Sovereign).

You should break out the Sovereign GT in that spot, I bet you find multiple gold that the NOX is saying is iron.

That is the major flaw with the Nox beach hunting. Deep targets like nickels and pull tabs where i hunt can stay all in the negative range. Some might give you a single good blip. A lot disappear altogether after you take the first scoop of sand. It's why i always think how much gold i left before i figured it out.

Real nice find Meggie! Trying not to use that Bobbie Dazzler word:lol:

Back
Top Bottom