Gold prices

Ain’t that the truth. Who was that guy on the flintstones.... sleprock?:laughing: I can not online predict gold drops .... but can tell you after a few hunts what’s going to break on a new machine

Ain’t that the truth. Who was that guy on the flintstones.... sleprock?:laughing: I can not online predict gold drops .... but can tell you after a few hunts what’s going to break on a new machine

Every time I get a deeper then I should be digging target I think of you buddy. Me leaning on the detector for support while trying to stay in place....:shock:

OBN Stock

Need some OBN stock, the more treasure he find's, the stock keeps going up , better than wall street :shock::laughing::money: Cash in the bank , HOWBOUGHTIT Joe ;)

AND.... everytime i think about being out there in short and a tee shirt i think a about that space suit you wear Joe. You make me freeze just watching you ... plus i know you had to get there speeding across the water in a boat.

At least the Xcal had some pretty sturdy ears....... about all i did to those was SEPARATE the bottom of the coil. But.... lets say i had more than my share of BAD coil wires didnt i.:laughing:

Dew - OBNs --Space Suit Technology ---

Ya, --- and that Space Gordon Cooper look :lol: :yes: , i think some how put's him wright on the GOLD , except when he forgot to zip it up at Sandy point that day , looking like the Stay Puff Marsh Mellow Man Howboughtit :lol: Those memories will alway's be with me , only to wish i should have snaped a picture that day :D

Ya, --- and that Space Gordon Cooper look :lol: :yes: , i think some how put's him wright on the GOLD , except when he forgot to zip it up at Sandy point that day , looking like the Stay Puff Marsh Mellow Man Howboughtit :lol: Those memories will alway's be with me , only to wish i should have snaped a picture that day :D
Thanks Buddy, That one I will never forget. A wet one for sure.:giggle:

Is THE KOB the only one here who honestly wants the price of gold to drop down into the devil's den ? Unless you don't plan on ever metal detecting again , great. I want it affordable so maybe more people will wear the stuff. Keep in mind...the higher it goes...the more booger eating homeless hobos will be invading your turf. That's just the start of it...

Found my 17th piece of jewelry tonight: a fake gold ring. Two days ago I found a huge, heavy "gold" art deco style ring with an intaglio stone of a Roman warrior. I almost stopped my hunt and ran home in excitement, thinking that I had just pulled a 10+ gram honker of a vintage ring. Good thing I didn't, because when I got home, the gold plating was flaking off. The whole ring was just a metal core with a thin layer of gold foil.

Everything I dig is fake (except a cheap .925 silver ring and a small broken silver .945 rosary necklace). That's because the economy is fake.

The average person is broke and loaded with debt: student loans, auto loans, mortgage loans, credit cards. Household debt is at an all-time high.

If the economy is so good, why do people need to borrow so much? Because they can't afford to pay for anything in cash. Wages aren't high enough and they aren't growing fast enough. Most new jobs created have been low wage service jobs. You can't buy gold jewelry on those wages.

I see gold prices holding steady. I don't think they're going to spike because the more I analyze the economic tea leaves, the more I realize that we're going to see deflation long before we see inflation.

Found my 17th piece of jewelry tonight: a fake gold ring. Two days ago I found a huge, heavy "gold" art deco style ring with an intaglio stone of a Roman warrior. I almost stopped my hunt and ran home in excitement, thinking that I had just pulled a 10+ gram honker of a vintage ring. Good thing I didn't, because when I got home, the gold plating was flaking off. The whole ring was just a metal core with a thin layer of gold foil.

Everything I dig is fake (except a cheap .925 silver ring and a small broken silver .945 rosary necklace). That's because the economy is fake.

The average person is broke and loaded with debt: student loans, auto loans, mortgage loans, credit cards. Household debt is at an all-time high.

If the economy is so good, why do people need to borrow so much? Because they can't afford to pay for anything in cash. Wages aren't high enough and they aren't growing fast enough. Most new jobs created have been low wage service jobs. You can't buy gold jewelry on those wages.

I see gold prices holding steady. I don't think they're going to spike because the more I analyze the economic tea leaves, the more I realize that we're going to see deflation long before we see inflation.

Many gold rings were lost long ago and with the right conditions can be found now. Gold is denser and will sink quickly and deeper than the fake stuff.

True Steve.... but the constant increase in sensitivity/depth of our detectors and the huge increase in those using them have sure made it a little more work to get those gold rings. I mean ... if a detector can now get a gold ring at say 12" then recent drops can get cleaned out pretty quickly on popular beaches.... do that year after year and you will need to rotate your beaches or .... yes hope for some really good sand movement. Hey on the bright side..... you just never know what the weather conditions might push up.

True Steve.... but the constant increase in sensitivity/depth of our detectors and the huge increase in those using them have sure made it a little more work to get those gold rings. I mean ... if a detector can now get a gold ring at say 12" then recent drops can get cleaned out pretty quickly on popular beaches.... do that year after year and you will need to rotate your beaches or .... yes hope for some really good sand movement. Hey on the bright side..... you just never know what the weather conditions might push up.

Tell me about it. I'm looking for rings lost in the last 15 years. Gold was illegal for citizens to own before that. For the last 5 years I've had at least 1 other hunter within 50ft of me every single hunt.

A little over $16,000,000,000 in paper gold contracts sold at the open today. That's not people selling gold or closing out longs. Thats $16,000,000,000 in paper contracts conjured out of thin air and thrown at the gold market. All at once. ... to do the most damage possible.
Roger rabbit, dick tracy and colonel Sanders will be hard at work investigating these fraudulent actions for the foreseeable future.

Back
Top Bottom