Ace 250 vs White's coinmaster

Jerry Brush

Between the two what are the pros and cons. I've looked online and tried to compare but would like some input from someone that has more knowledge than me. Am going to be using my MD for coin and relic hunting. I also tried a search of this site and couldn't find what I was looking for. So if you have a suggested thread kindly point me that way. Thanks

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php?topic=335933.0

I also have an F2, something else to consider.(Free sniper coil, too).
My first choice would be the Silver.

The two you mentioned and the two I mentioned are the top 4 units in the "lower priced yet still a decent detector, category".
Lot's of fans for all of these.
Some also like Bounty Hunter's, (First Texas, whatever), but I think your best value is in the top 4.

The Coinmaster and the Ace has a slower response than the F2 or the Silver µMax plus the Ace has a belltone sound that in my opinion is nasty. There is also the Teknetics Alpha 2000 for $199.00 don't know anything about them though.

I have also noticed the slow response on my Ace. I was lookin at an F2 to start but went with Ace instead. Still very happy and gettin used to it and it's manurisms.

I have also noticed the slow response on my Ace. I was lookin at an F2 to start but went with Ace instead. Still very happy and gettin used to it and it's manurisms.
Nothing wrong with the slower response but if you are used to a fast response detector using a slower one doesn't cut it.

Between the two what are the pros and cons. I've looked online and tried to compare but would like some input from someone that has more knowledge than me. Am going to be using my MD for coin and relic hunting. I also tried a search of this site and couldn't find what I was looking for. So if you have a suggested thread kindly point me that way. Thanks

Hey Jerry! Welcome. Back up!! Get more information!! Don't buy yet!! Check out other brands! Not the top 2 looser brands!!!

Back
Top Bottom