More silver from General Store..

Cfmct

Administrator
Admin
Forum Supporter
I worked on my landscaping equipment most of the day today doing maintenance.. then got another permission while riding around offered to cut the guys lawn which he said sure... he asked me what happens if I find something very valuable and I told him it was highly unlikely.. we are talking a 1932 property... then I went back to the 1862 General Store for about 90 minutes and worked the roots slowly... 2nd target was the Barber which is pretty beat.. the merc came from near the driveway near a puddle hence the mud on it..

Attachments

• IMG_0110.jpg
    IMG_0110.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 732
  • IMG_0107.jpg
    IMG_0107.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 745
  • IMG_0111.jpg
    IMG_0111.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 714
The General Store is giving back. Nice work.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The General Store is giving back. Nice work.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm only hunting about 1/10 of the property... the rest of the yard is all fill... how do I know this? I'm finding modern clad down 8 or 9 inches including Felix pennies... I'm hunting near tree roots and the dirt driveway only...

Thanks Tom

Beautiful silver coins. Nice finds. Congratulations!

Thanks crazy..

Congrats on the Barber, Merc, Buffalo, Eastern Airlines wings and the rest...good digging Craig!

Thanks Bruce..

Thanks Frank

Got too love them silver dimes.

They are nice but I rather have gold :D

You're killing it land or water, nice finds!

Thanks Zee.. I haven't beach hunted since early April... its just not worth it...

:thumbsup: Sweet finds!

Thanks Princess..

Congrats on the silvers, wheaties, & buffalo! :detector: The barber & merc look to be in pretty good condition. And even though the buffalo can't be seen clearly, still a great find! :thumbsup:

Cool, congrats! :)

Thanks X-Terra

Great hunt!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Thanks Goondock

Nice work picking out those goodies at a tough spot!

Thanks Metal...

I hate you!!! LOL! we live in the same state and I have been dry on silver. Congrats you evil person....:wow2:

Why hate? I'm a beach hunter these days passing away time until the sand starts moving back out so I can go for what I truly like... Gold :)

Do what I do.. ask permission.. I usually wait to see people outside... I don't like door knocking.. plus I do landscaping so I offer a free cut or snowplowing which works 99% of the time... I do not hunt parks where everyone else hunts... too much trash for my liking.

I'm only hunting about 1/10 of the property... the rest of the yard is all fill... how do I know this? I'm finding modern clad down 8 or 9 inches including Felix pennies... I'm hunting near tree roots and the dirt driveway only...

Nice job and great idea on the tree roots. I often wondered about detecting around uprooted trees after a bad storm/hurricane but unfortunately most of the time there are bigger things and dangers to worry about after said disasters :yes:

Back
Top Bottom