one more silver/gold ring

dewcon

Quality Control Expert
Hunted yesterday and picked up a TI and this interesting Silver/Gold ring with what appears to be a ruby. The gold was clean out of the water but the silver was crusted but i was still hoping for white gold or PL..... naa it was marked 925 and i couldnt get a good read on the rest.. looked like 10K. I assume the D is for the designer of the ring. I picked up a couple more finds.... just to lazy to post um lol.

Dew

Attachments

• 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    53.6 KB · Views: 453
  • 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    48.3 KB · Views: 457
Nice Gold Dew!!

Have you seen or heard from Dig? Have not seen any post from him for awhile...

Bery nicely designed ring. Congradulations on the find. How deep and were you using a detector that gives VID numbers , what kind of detector , how deep do you think it was. If you were using a detector that reads the VID numbers what numbers come up?
M6 Mike

If that's a ruby it's a killer, a beautiful item to be sure. May be garnet? Looks old school too. Very nice...I'd be pumped over that one.....hell I'm pumped you found it...Bill

I dont know stone Bill.... im sure its a garnet i was going by the color lol. As far as depth, about 5 inches and im using an Xcal in the water. Got another one today GOLD! 585 gold challis ring made in Ireland. Its 6.4 grams and the size is over 14. Thanks guys.

Dew

Cool ring, Dew! Out of all the rings I've found throughout the years, very few have been gold/silver combos.

HH,
Raphis
Dan

Back
Top Bottom