Man I Love My Hobby!!! First Gold For 2013!!!

JBEXPRESS

Lunch Time Bandit
Forum Supporter
Went to one of my regular parks I havent hit in over a month and just picked a spot and started gridding... Well on my 3rd target I got a solid Nickel signal. Just thought it was gonna be a nickel like usual but when I saw a piece of gold in the hole I started to get excited! Pulled out the video camera and filmed me taking it out the hole!!! Ended up being a 1983 - 14k Gold Ladies Class Ring!!! HELL YEAH!!!!!! First Gold For 2013!!!! Weighs 7.9 Grams to! At todays melt its worth $248 smack-a-roos!!! This is my 3rd class ring from this park! 2nd ladies ring which both are 14k.. Also got a few bucks in clad and a spongebob monster truck! :D

Attachments

• IMG_0036.JPG
    IMG_0036.JPG
    123.5 KB · Views: 884
  • IMG_0041.JPG
    IMG_0041.JPG
    76 KB · Views: 874
  • IMG_0042.JPG
    IMG_0042.JPG
    75 KB · Views: 879
  • IMG_0039.JPG
    IMG_0039.JPG
    85.9 KB · Views: 877
Last edited:
does it have initials?
will you be able to return it?

Ummm it does but Im a finders keepers kinda guy. Besides its banged up on one side and looks like there is water under the stone... I tried returning rings before but to much of a hassle..

Great job bro! That oughta help pay for the tattoo touch ups :laughing::laughing::laughing:

D A M N Right!!! Should get my sleeve finished soon! :D

Great take! KT is still lookin for His first class ring! Gonna get one sooner or later! LOL Had two so far, both with the Compadre!

This is my 5th one in total since I started detecting over 3 years ago. :D

Sure it does...but he won't.
He's posted that he been burned before on that stuff so I don't blame him.
He has got a child so he can put the money to good use.

Yeah, I use to try but got the run around, sometimes never even get a reply back or call back. To much of a hassle.

I need every penny I find. time are tough and like you said I have a baby boy I have to take care of... :yes: Diapers aint getting any cheaper .

Wow!

Nice find!!!! Man, I am envious, 5th class ring in years!!! That Rocks! I have not found even "1" yet, lol. Hmmm, maybe they hit too big and I walk... I may just have to get those larger hits, lol.

Again, congratulations! Thats a beat!!! And I am totally envious! I wanna class ring too! Lol.

Sure it does...but he won't.
He's posted that he been burned before on that stuff so I don't blame him.
He has got a child so he can put the money to good use.

I've had simular experience with cellphones..I don't blame him either.Besides gold don't come easy. It's earned. Great score :)

It's heavy for a womans class ring. My womens class ring weighs half that. Detected 4 yrs and only have one. An awesome find in anyones book :)

Yeah my last ladies class ring was 9.1 grams of 14k. :)

Great Score on the Class ring. Hope you find more this season. steve

Back
Top Bottom