White XLT. It's a pretty good metal detector!

llwallum

On June 3rd, 2007 me and my dad went to a middle school. We didn't MD for too long but we found about .45 cents! We found pennies, nickels, dimes, and a quarter or two!:D No garbage even! We used the metal detector called White XLT. It's a pretty good metal detector!:p ;) But 3 of my friends were at the middle school just to hang out and one of them got interested! So we're going to go metal detecting sometime and I'm gonna show him how to use it! :D It'll be twice the goodies! Well thats all I wanted to say! Thank you for reading, and please reply! :)

Sounds like you are having fun! The more the merrier. The Whites XLT is a good machine. You and your friends should be able to find stuff all day long. The better you become at pinpointing, the smaller hole you have to dig. You become faster and the more stuff you can find in a shorter time. If you go back to that school and it has swings, check about 5-10 feet out where people land when they jump out of the swings. I have found some cool stuff in that area. :cool: Happy Huntin!

P.S. I found this 14K gold wedding band in my relatives front yard on Saturday. Too bad I could not keep it! :(

Attachments

• wed band.jpg
    wed band.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 164
Last edited:
My favorite area in the playground....monkey bars, where they flip over and stuff falls from pockets. My best day ever MD'ing was at a school yard...found almost $14.00, almost all quaters, in less than an hour.

Todd

Back
Top Bottom