bounty hunter quick draw 2

epuff

I purchased my first metal detector yesterday and it shall arrive tomorrow. I ordered a bounty hunter quick draw 2, but after reading so many posts on here i am feeling like i made a bad choice. is this machine really that bad?

I can't say anything bad about that machine because I've never used one, but I would have recomended the Ace 250 as a starter. I don't think you'll be happy with what you ordered because you are already questioning it. Can you return it? Also what amount are you wanting to spend?

Don't let anyone tell you bad things about Bounty Hunters. I have two in addition to my Excal II and still hunt them all the time on the dry sand at the beach and in soccer fields. They are not the deepest machines but I have gotten pennys at an honest 7" to 9" and gold too. Like all machines they have their own quirks but if you take the time to learn the machine you'll do ok. My girlfriend and I are about half way through paying off the first one in change almost there if you count the gold ring it found. Be patient and you'll do fine. Good luck.

Bounty Hunter coils.

Does anyone know if the 9" coil that fits the 505 will work on the Tracker IV? Just curious if they are interchangable. Thanks for any info.

I purchased my first metal detector yesterday and it shall arrive tomorrow. I ordered a bounty hunter quick draw 2, but after reading so many posts on here i am feeling like i made a bad choice. is this machine really that bad?

Not a bad detector. If you add the 10 magnum coil it will get a couple more inches in depth and cover a lot more area!!!!!

Does anyone know if the 9" coil that fits the 505 will work on the Tracker IV? Just curious if they are interchangable. Thanks for any info.

Yes, it should work just fine.

Its not that I'm having second guesses about it. Its just i don't want to spend money on something that's not going to find anything worth my time. i just want to be reassured that it is not a piece of crap i understand there is a learning curve with all machines and am happy to spend time getting used to mine. This seems like a great hobby and alot of fun, i am very thankful for your alls help.

Don't feel bad about the BH, I bought one and just upgraded to an AC250 and waiting for a Tesoro Vaquero to be shipped to me. It wasn't that the BH was bad because me and my son in law both had one; it's that I got the bug for more, but believe me, in the short time I had my BH we found a lot. I really wanted something to get a little closer to the surf and my BH would pick up a lot of false targets because of all the minerals. On the dry sand it did fine.

Use it , don't feel bad and when you are ready to upgrade, do it.

Jesse

Don't feel bad about the BH, I bought one and just upgraded to an AC250 and waiting for a Tesoro Vaquero to be shipped to me. It wasn't that the BH was bad because me and my son in law both had one; it's that I got the bug for more, but believe me, in the short time I had my BH we found a lot. I really wanted something to get a little closer to the surf and my BH would pick up a lot of false targets because of all the minerals. On the dry sand it did fine.

Use it , don't feel bad and when you are ready to upgrade, do it.

Jesse

thanks this was some very good advice HH :D

Back
Top Bottom