• Forum server maintanace tonight.
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Volunteer detectorists in each state.

wolf-n-wa

Forum Supporter
If you want to volunteer in your state to help find a lost item how about putting a comment in this thread so when people come here looking for help they can find the nearest person to them. This would expedite things for those needing help. Also I'm sure their are a lot of detectorists out there that might not have the resources to get these items back to the owner or may find it and have no intent on returning it. I'll be the first. WOLF

Me too! happy to help anyone anytime and driving a short distance is no problem.
I'm in Cullman, Alabama, that's North Alabama, about 50 miles north of Birmingham and 45 miles south of Huntsville.

North Texas/DFW area for me. I might even be able to get another two detectorist to help find the item if I push the 'panic' button.

I will be more than happy to assist anyone in the Tidewater Va. area. Do not do water recoveries, but any thing lost in a yard or public property would sure give it a try.:D

I'm on the Eastern Shore of Maryland and am willing to travel. I can go to the Western shore if anyone needs me to. My zip code is 21617. I cannot do water recoveries, but I know people that can and will probably be willing to help.

...I would help if needed in Northern Nevada, Reno, Sparks, Fernley, Carson City areas.............. Jan

Maine

We're always willing to help in Maine, and can get the word out to hundreds of detectorists.

I would be glad to help out in the Midlands area of South Carolina. I live Near Columbia. Can cover, Richland, Lexington, Kershaw, Fairfield Counties. My job has me traveling to other parts of the state so I may be able to help out other places just depends on where and when.
Chuck1960

Yeah, that sounds like a good plan. Wolf and I could help search the same place to double the odds of finding it!

Sounds like

a good reason to start another page at friendly. Or a stand still banner for peeps looking for help. We could list state by state and city within. A pm to the person nearest to the lost item, and Wallah! smething good for the hobby. Good idea Wolf.......Gil

I'd be willing to help anyone in my area..... Central Mass. Gardner area, and maybe even parts of southern NH...

I can't do water recovery at this time though....

Zip.... 01440

Gil, Can you make that happen? I'm computer impaired. But what your saying is what I was trying to achieve. WOLF

Count me in: Tidewater Va

Readily available by land and sea....

Back
Top Bottom