Ostby & Barton Signet Ring!

Nice job Joe! Just saw news 8 & Geoff Fox says we'll get a decent amount of wind & rain but not a direct hit. The beaches will be very kind to you, can't wait to see what you'll find. Perhaps some relics from the British landing in your town will be uncovered for you!

Nice job Joe! Just saw news 8 & Geoff Fox says we'll get a decent amount of wind & rain but not a direct hit. The beaches will be very kind to you, can't wait to see what you'll find. Perhaps some relics from the British landing in your town will be uncovered for you!

Thanks Rebel, You can hunt after a storm with your VLF when the goodies get push up in to the wet and drysand, If you ever wanna give it a try, Let me know I'll take you to my spot blindfolded! :lol: j/k

Thanks Rebel, You can hunt after a storm with your VLF when the goodies get push up in to the wet and drysand, If you ever wanna give it a try, Let me know I'll take you to my spot blindfolded! :lol: j/k

Hey thanks for the offer, to hunt that is, not the blindfold. I'm really not into that kind of thing :lol:!

Back
Top Bottom