40's coin purse FULL!

Thanks again. After something like that, I was not going to leave the park without finding a silver. It did make for an exciting day even without silver though. I hunted this park a lot last year. It would only give up one or two silver each time and I moved on. Kicked out of the park I have been hitting over the fall so moved back to this one. In the last week or so it has had some decent stuff. Cant wait to go back.

Man! I've been thinking about this find of yours now for a few days, cant get it out of my head......You gotta think theres one out there somewhere full of gold coins!
Mud

Man! I've been thinking about this find of yours now for a few days, cant get it out of my head......You gotta think theres one out there somewhere full of gold coins!
Mud
Could be, or at least silver. I searched the area thinking if there is one full of wheats maybe the one full of silver is nearby. It was not. Couldnt get my mind off it either so I went out yesterday and got skunked. You figure, at most, its about 5-10 wheats per silver. So as I figure it, this park owes me at least five silvers.:yes:

Back
Top Bottom