ENDED Contest Prizes

ScubaDetective

In Memory Of
Forum Supporter
Strange question folks. I have only heard from ONE person they got the walker on the scoop contest. I know the scoop was received.

Anybody else want to let the forum know you got your prize? You should have all got your walkers on Monday.

Ra1der5, yours went in the mail today. Sorry I didn't have two walkers left like I thought. I sent you a semi key date Barber and a walker. Hope you are happy with those.

LiBear, yours went out today also. For those that don't know. I had a contest pick a number between 1 and 3 and he was the first to respond with 2. He also got a walker.

I went to go diving today. EXCEPT, I put my hand in the water for about 15 seconds and I bet it hurt for at least 20 minutes afterwards. LOL, NO POSSIBLE WAY. I was even in Detroit after visiting Chuck at Sunspot Scoops.

Jadocs won't get his prize till his sponsor has it in stock. That is beyond my control.

The Garrett Carrot is still up for grabs. I REALLY want to get in the water. I might try an inland lake this weekend. Has to be somewhere I won't freeze!

Anyway, my contests are ALL legit and prizes will be shipped. For those that win I really would appreciate it if you let everyone know your prize has arrived. Thanks all for playing.

Have not received mine as of yet. How did you ship it?

LiBear, yours went out today also. For those that don't know. I had a contest pick a number between 1 and 3 and he was the first and only to respond with 2. He also got a walker.

LIBear, I had yours packaged and put the package on a shelf and forgot it. I mentioned that in the original post. THAT was MY FAULT.

I appreciate everything you do Scuba! I'll definitely post up when that coil gets in. Thank you again for everything!

Strange question folks. I have only heard from ONE person they got the walker on the scoop contest. I know the scoop was received.

Anybody else want to let the forum know you got your prize? You should have all got your walkers on Monday.

Ra1der5, yours went in the mail today. Sorry I didn't have two walkers left like I thought. I sent you a semi key date Barber and a walker. Hope you are happy with those.

LiBear, yours went out today also. For those that don't know. I had a contest pick a number between 1 and 3 and he was the first to respond with 2. He also got a walker.

I went to go diving today. EXCEPT, I put my hand in the water for about 15 seconds and I bet it hurt for at least 20 minutes afterwards. LOL, NO POSSIBLE WAY. I was even in Detroit after visiting Chuck at Sunspot Scoops.

Jadocs won't get his prize till his sponsor has it in stock. That is beyond my control.

The Garrett Carrot is still up for grabs. I REALLY want to get in the water. I might try an inland lake this weekend. Has to be somewhere I won't freeze!

Anyway, my contests are ALL legit and prizes will be shipped. For those that win I really would appreciate it if you let everyone know your prize has arrived. Thanks all for playing.

YOUCH! That's cold, man! LOL I don't think I'd want to dive in icewater either. :)

I... uh... didn't get my prize yet. *laughs*

Cheers, Scuba!

Skippy

ScubaD, What mil suit do you use in Michigan waters?

Thanks ScubaD.
My 5 mil Farmer Johns will be in Saturday. I'll be using them for wading only in a little deeper water then the waders will allow.
I have 3 mil gloves and they keep my hands nice and toasty and almost went with a 3 mil suit.

Thanks ScubaD.
My 5 mil Farmer Johns will be in Saturday. I'll be using them for wading only in a little deeper water then the waders will allow.
I have 3 mil gloves and they keep my hands nice and toasty and almost went with a 3 mil suit.

You MIGHT find a farmer john will be too hot in the summer. No idea where you are but with a 5mm farmer john your core thickness will be 10mm.

I have a hooded vest I wore when I was in the water yesterday at about 15' deep. I was comfortable. In the summer you might be able to just wear the bottom and forget the top while wading.

I have a one piece 5mm and I am always completely underwater for 6 - 9 hours, depending on how many dives I do.

Oh Jeez.... I got mine the other day (don't remember when it was), but I had you ship it to my work, and I put it off to the side, and carried on with my day. In my mind I remembered PM'ing you to say thanks and letting you know it got here, but I guess age is catching up.... :oops::blush:

Oh Jeez.... I got mine the other day (don't remember when it was), but I had you ship it to my work, and I put it off to the side, and carried on with my day. In my mind I remembered PM'ing you to say thanks and letting you know it got here, but I guess age is catching up.... :oops::blush:

Thanks for letting me know! A few more and I will be content! You should have got it Monday.

LiBear, yours went out today also. For those that don't know. I had a contest pick a number between 1 and 3 and he was the first and only to respond with 2. He also got a walker..

:laughing:

That's rich! Good on you LiBear!

Oh... and my prize has arrived! Scuba, that Walker was in pretty good condition! Thanks!

R5

:laughing:

That's rich! Good on you LiBear!

Oh... and my prize has arrived! Scuba, that Walker was in pretty good condition! Thanks!

R5

I found your walker at a very hunted out Boy Scout camp. It was supposed to be a nickel. I dug a plug and that was at the very bottom. Still got the nickel signal and dug some more. A flattened piece of aluminum foil was under the walker. Surprised me. Very first walker I found last year out of 21.

The Barber half was out of the Detroit river. Hope you liked that critter also.

You are welcome. Sorry I ran out of walkers.

I found your walker at a very hunted out Boy Scout camp. It was supposed to be a nickel. I dug a plug and that was at the very bottom. Still got the nickel signal and dug some more. A flattened piece of aluminum foil was under the walker. Surprised me. Very first walker I found last year out of 21.

The Barber half was out of the Detroit river. Hope you liked that critter also.

You are welcome. Sorry I ran out of walkers.

No worries. They're both great coins. Funny thing about the barber; I took the tape off to release the coins from the card, and it left a black imprint showing the date... 1901

IMG_4203.jpg

R5

Awhile back, in an older contest of yours, I won a walker and two wash's all three black from the water - and they stay that way. Only walker I own, but Scuba, you do a lot for this forum and metal detecting and I for one thank you for all and am glad your back! Most of all enjoy your posts! Thanks!

Awhile back, in an older contest of yours, I won a walker and two wash's all three black from the water - and they stay that way. Only walker I own, but Scuba, you do a lot for this forum and metal detecting and I for one thank you for all and am glad your back! Most of all enjoy your posts! Thanks!

Thank you! You need to find your own walker! Lots out there! Glad you kept it. I am now out of walkers again from last year. I sold the last 12 I had. I usually give them all away but I am on a quest to build a log cabin in Utah. The log cost is 8 grand.

Anyway, last year was my most halves in a year. 19 walkers, 2 Barbers, 4 Franklin's and 3 clad Kennedy's. The year you won yours I believe I found 18 walkers.

Can't wait to jump in and start finding silver again. I need to replenish my supply.

Glad everyone likes my contests and prizes. Will have one more soon and another scoop contest in the fall.

Scuba I just wanted to let you know I received the coin today. Thank you again for a great contest and also all your contributions to the forum.

Scuba I just wanted to let you know I received the coin today. Thank you again for a great contest and also all your contributions to the forum.

You are welcome. Glad it finally arrived. I shipped a box only 110 miles above me the same day I shipped out your coin. It still hasn't arrived. It has 700.00 worth of silver coins in it. I am a bit worried it got lost. Last scan was in Allen Park Michigan and it stops there.

I hope I am not going to eat a loss.

Back
Top Bottom