The Horrible Thing I Did For An AT Pro

You did what :dash2: giving up a testical would be less painfull. Hope you can hold off the zombies with you at pro

I don't know how YOUR testicles work, but I'm pretty sure my left testicle would be a whole lot more painful than a rifle I could replace next season by cashing in my change I found with my AT Pro.

Try replacing a testicle. Methinks you might rethink that statement.

GASP!!!!! how could you!!! my state won't even let me own one those BLANKITY BLANKS!!! On the other hand have fun with the new machine! But still shame shame

I get the impression from a few of the responses that folks seem to think AR's are tough to come by....this ain't 2014 anymore. Lots of deals out there and for those of us still living in 'free' states not hard to get at all.

You mentioned already having backups so all good! Selling your last AR would be grossly irresponsible. Course I'm a good one to talk, I lost ALL my rifles in a canoeing accident some years back...strange thing was I couldn't recover a single one. Not even with my AT-Pro. Weird.

While going through some tough times a while back, I sold most of my gun collection. now anyone of them is worth about ten times what I sold them for. Detectors don't increase in value that much. There are a few of my guns that I really miss. I would trade any of my detectors to have them again.

While going through some tough times a while back, I sold most of my gun collection. now anyone of them is worth about ten times what I sold them for. Detectors don't increase in value that much. There are a few of my guns that I really miss. I would trade any of my detectors to have them again.

But I'm guessing a bone stock AR-15 is not among those you pin to have back. There's guns and there's guns. An AR-15 is a tool...a thing...a commodity.

I have enough in one of my AR's to buy no lie about 1.5 brand new CTX's. I would not trade or sell it for another detector no way. Now I have a 1944 walnut stocked K-31 with 600+ rounds of ammo I have been thinking about selling to fund a new detector. Just hate selling guns.

I cried a little when I saw that you sold a firearm but then I saw that you own multiple AR's so its all good. Its not like you sold a lever gun :D

I want a water detector but am conflicted.... AT Pro or MX Sport?
either way I would pretty much have to sell a firearm or win the lotto. :roll:

Back
Top Bottom