SoCal Sterling Spoon, Rings, and Coins

Jamflicker

Elite Member
Hey everyone,
Here are some finds from the last week. I had a 6 silver coin day and had a couple shorter evening hunts that yielded the silver rings and piece of a sterling spoon. I also got out with Kurt (Happa 54) for his first night hunt which was nice.

These first takes me to 152 silver coins, 737 wheat pennies, and 28 pieces of Sterling for the year.

Jason

Attachments

• IMG_5896.jpg
    IMG_5896.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 344
  • IMG_5839.jpg
    IMG_5839.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 325
  • IMG_5877.jpg
    IMG_5877.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 312
  • IMG_5871.jpg
    IMG_5871.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 319
as usual: Great pix and post. I bet you never get tired of seeing the flash in the hole from the silver. And the green patina on the deep old wheaties is another "gotcha!" :cool:

Some very nice hunting Jason. Your still adding to the total;s and they all are very impressive. Winter has arrived here in Wisconsin so it may be over for a bit. Hope to get into a couple of woods over the holidays and possibly dig a few more goodies. If that does not happen I'll be awaiting your post's to fulfill my digging cravings. Congrats my friend and maintain the shiny direction. Trapper

Many nice finds there...Santa arrived early to you. Congrats!
Thanks!
Really nice finds Jason, congrats on the sterling and the rest !
Thanks Jeff
as usual: Great pix and post. I bet you never get tired of seeing the flash in the hole from the silver. And the green patina on the deep old wheaties is another "gotcha!" :cool:
Thanks Tom. You're right, seeing silver in the hole is just as exciting now as it was when I found my first silver coin.
Some very nice hunting Jason. Your still adding to the total;s and they all are very impressive. Winter has arrived here in Wisconsin so it may be over for a bit. Hope to get into a couple of woods over the holidays and possibly dig a few more goodies. If that does not happen I'll be awaiting your post's to fulfill my digging cravings. Congrats my friend and maintain the shiny direction. Trapper
Thanks Trapper. Hopefully you can get out in the woods but I will try to keep the silver coming for posts.

WTG Jason !!!!

I remember those rings and token from our night hunt. They shined up nice.

Also, congrats on that 2017 silver and wheat count. I hope to be there someday, so you gotta save me some.

Merry Christmas to you and your son and as always HH.

Great looking finds as usual man, congrats on another good week! Keep that silver train pumpin! :yes:

Congrats on a great bunch of finds !! You`re killing it this season. Continued success...HH !
Thanks bud!
Man! Looks like you struck it rich in a silver mine! Good job....froze up here in PA too so keep those pics coming.....
Thanks!
WTG Jason !!!!

I remember those rings and token from our night hunt. They shined up nice.

Also, congrats on that 2017 silver and wheat count. I hope to be there someday, so you gotta save me some.

Merry Christmas to you and your son and as always HH.
Thanks Kurt! Merry Christmas to you too. See you after the holidays.
Wow! Congrats on the rings and other great finds.
Thanks bud!
That’s a cool coin with the plane and pole verbiage! That’s a lot of rings too :thumbsup:

Sweet hunting Jam, congrats!
Thanks!
Great looking finds as usual man, congrats on another good week! Keep that silver train pumpin! :yes:
Thanks buddy!

Is there anything made of silver you have NOT found? Makes me think your parks are NOT exactly cleaned out yet! But you’re working on it...:yes:
Stellar as usual....

Back
Top Bottom