First for me x3... Crazy

Swing360

curbstrip nut
Forum Supporter
I don't usually see many of these posted and I've never pulled one myself, so I thought I would share.

All 3 came from the same curb strip and I had to have passed over 100 of these things. They don't sound like ring tops and sort of like regular pull tabs, but the beaver tail makes them sound wonky.

Good find! Have found quite a few myself. If you're finding those, then you're in a good spot for silver. :waytogo:

Not being much of a park or school grounds hunter. I don't get many pull tabs. But every now and then I do, I have had a few of those too.

Good find! Have found quite a few myself. If you're finding those, then you're in a good spot for silver. :waytogo:

It's weird because I usually correlate the round tops with rings and silver, so finding these really blew my mind as I've never dug one before. It definitely gives me good vibe on the neighborhoods curb strip potential.

1962-63 vintage...good spot to find silver for sure!

So when were the round top with beaver tails introduced? Like I said, I always correlate those with the silver and rings for sure. Well, anywhere a I find tabs I assume A Lazy Hunter Came Before me and left all of the low-tones.

Back
Top Bottom