Probably not The Holy Grail

pballwiz

Dug this thing in the front yard of a 100 year old home. It's about an inch tall. Came up on the e-Trac as a 12-11. I cleaned it up with a brass brush to get some more detail.
One of the handles has obviously broken off. I'm thinking it was part of an old tea set or something. Any thoughts?
eaddfc0d57fac8961d2eb666932b5804.jpg
d9bea94a9f815e85dcdf95991db2eb97.jpg
7ee896664bae7cf907dc8c66ba9e0d70.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

those types of finds always make me wish there was a way to make them talk. Would love to hear the stories it could tell.

very cool find, thanks for sharing

those types of finds always make me wish there was a way to make them talk. Would love to hear the stories it could tell.

very cool find, thanks for sharing
Is it pewter? Is there any threads underneath the base? I can't tell the size of it.. could be, maybe, off a throphy?

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

Is it pewter? Is there any threads underneath the base? I can't tell the size of it.. could be, maybe, off a throphy?

It's about an inch tall. No threads. I don't think it's pewter but I'm really not too sure how to tell. It doesn't seem to have any lead-like properties. Not heavy for size and doesn't seem too soft.
I thought maybe off of a trophy too. Maybe that's why one handle is missing. Maybe that's where it broke off ?

It's about an inch tall. No threads. I don't think it's pewter but I'm really not too sure how to tell. It doesn't seem to have any lead-like properties. Not heavy for size and doesn't seem too soft.
I thought maybe off of a trophy too. Maybe that's why one handle is missing. Maybe that's where it broke off ?
Don't know.. it my be from a kids tea set

Don't know.. it my be from a kids tea set

I'm thinking about drinking wine from it and seeing if I'm granted eternal life.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom