~~~Mercs and goodies today~~~

BUZZ WILSON

Forum Supporter
So I was going through town and seen that the old school as getting some more work done in the front and asked the guy working on it if I could do some Mding and they said go for it but just don't get in are way and I said, you wont even know I'm here. :lol:
Got me four mercs a silver spoon ring and some author goodies.
Thanks for looking and Happy Hunting. :yes:

Attachments

• g1.jpg
    g1.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 432
  • g2.jpg
    g2.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 449
  • g3.jpg
    g3.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 442
  • g4.jpg
    g4.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 425
  • g5.jpg
    g5.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 438
  • g6.jpg
    g6.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 432
  • g7.jpg
    g7.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 434
Last edited:
Really cool finds BUZZ!! Congrats on the 4 silvers and the spoon ring. Heck all the finds are cool!

Buzz, you off to a very fast start for the new year. And if I am not mistaken isn't this now a Silver streak:yes:. You know that your making all us northern guys look a bit lazy with all this hunting your getting in:lol:. Anyway a great hunt taken care of an opportunity when its present. Congrats! Jack

Buzz, you off to a very fast start for the new year. And if I am not mistaken isn't this now a Silver streak:yes:. You know that your making all us northern guys look a bit lazy with all this hunting your getting in:lol:. Anyway a great hunt taken care of an opportunity when its present. Congrats! Jack

Hey Jack, Yeah I seem to swing the coil every time I get the chance, wife goes to town I go MDING. :lol: I know,,I know its a bad habit of mine, just ask my wife. :lol: Thanks for the posts guy. ;)

Nice finds! Its great that you asked and they gave you permission. It never hurts to ask. Nice way to start off the year too.

Back
Top Bottom