Anyone hunting Maine?

Maine

A couple of our mods are from central Me. You should be hearing from somebody soon. I see you are in Saco. I worked in Me. for a number of years. I know it better than any other state in the country. Gil

Last edited:
Hi, Pro!

Sorry it took me so long to respond to you... been gone detecting all day yesterday and today.

Yup... there's a forum up here in Maine and we have several people from the Southern Maine area. We're always getting together for group hunts, etc, and we have a blast.

Excellent... where do you guys usually go?

We go all over... out in the woods to old cellar holes, sometimes beaches, parks (there's a good one down there in Biddeford)....

I found a place over the weekend we'll have a group hunt at but I gotta figure out how to get people in there first. Stumbled on a little community of cellar holes in the woods Saturday. I was hiking alone (long story.. truck was stuck after working in a cemetery, so I was looking for a way out down an old county road)... I got pretty creeped out and turned back, but I was a good mile out in the woods. I need a 4-wheeler. :roll:

Lots of fun, and good company for sure.

Back
Top Bottom