• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Has anyone used the Lil-Digger shovel?

CJayC

For those not familiar with it, here's an overview of it: https://youtu.be/QY5z7kastyo

I'm just wondering how it compares (in use) to the Sampson, and if the three inch difference between the two affects the handling at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I have one that I bought about two months ago. I couldn't be happier with it. It's very sturdy and can take a beating. For the money you can't find a better shovel!

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

I have one that I bought about two months ago. I couldn't be happier with it. It's very sturdy and can take a beating. For the money you can't find a better shovel!

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Interesting. It does look like a beast, that's for sure. It seems that the blade is more angled than that of the Sampson, as well. Is that actually the case, or is just the perception from the pics and video? My other concern was the shorter length compared to the Sampson (I'd love to see some side-by-side shots). I know it's only a three inch difference, but I'm a fairly tall guy, so that three inches might make all the difference.

Either way, I still have quite a bit of time before I'll be able to actually make a purchase, so I've got plenty of time to make an informed decision.

Thanks for the input!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I really can't speak for the Sampson because I do not own one, but I'm sure it is a superior shovel. I am a fairly tall 6'2" and although it is slightly short its something I can live with. Either way you go I'm sure you will be happy with either one.

Back
Top Bottom