White's Makes Good on Pinpointer!

Scavenger

I was beginning to notice the signal on my Bullseye II pinpointer breaking up due to the button switch and sensed that failure was imminent. I decided to take advantage of the down time due to bad weather and send it in for repair while I still had 2 months left on the warrenty. The good news is that they returned a totally new machine with a different tdype of switch, reimbursed the shipping and had a turn-around time of under two weeks. The new switch feels solid, but only time will tell. I would recommend those of you with the Bullseye II to send them in even if the switch is currently working, my feeling is they will go ahead and replace them. I have a Vibraprobe and I gotta say the White's is my favorite and is more accurate, sensitive and easier to use. I tried to love the V.P. but you really have to fish around longer in the hole to locate.

I think you talked me out of the Vibra Probe. I like the size of the Bullseye II. I believe that is going to be my choice real soon. Thanks for your realistic rating.

The good news is that they returned a totally new machine with a different tdype of switch, reimbursed the shipping and had a turn-around time of under two weeks.
Doesn't surprise me, White's is a great company. Steve.

the rubber is tore on mine i was trying to decide if i needed to send it in.thanks

Back
Top Bottom