Anyone recognize what this ring stands for/means? update: cleaned up pics added 8-4-16

Kapi

Forum Supporter
Got to detect with Karen today so it was a great day! We met at Mr. Carrot beach first and found the sterling silver ring then hit another beach and found gold.

Good day!

I'll post a pic of the rings cleaned up another day but for now I'm beat, sore, tired and ready for bed!

Anyone know what the writing on the ring means or stands for?

Attachments

• August 2 16.jpg
    August 2 16.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 604
  • August 2 16 cleaner.jpg
    August 2 16 cleaner.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 269
  • August 2 16 2.jpg
    August 2 16 2.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 270
There's no stopping you!! Love the leaching green!!

"Alpha and Omega"..."Beginning and the End"..."First and Last"....absolutely an awesome find!

Que Barry White 'First and Last' on youtube for confirmation!! You gotta love the lyrics associated with that ring!...In fact, I'm gonna pull that up right now in honor of my First and Last for 38yrs...thanks Kap!
Mud

Attachments

• z3 12.jpg
    z3 12.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 395
You are so consistent with the gold, totally amazing. Silver and gold congratulations.

:dingding:Congrats on the yellow! Let me be different and say it means "Adults Only" ;)

God in Bruce Almighty....I'm the one. Creator of the heavens and earth, Alpha and Omega. Bruce, I'm God.
Now admit it....you read that in the voice of Morgan Freeman:laughing:

Got to detect with Karen today so it was a great day! We met at Mr. Carrot beach first and found the sterling silver ring then hit another beach and found gold.

Good day!

I'll post a pic of the rings cleaned up another day but for now I'm beat, sore, tired and ready for bed!

Anyone know what the writing on the ring means or stands for?

do a pencil or chalk rub, you might get better detail (after seeing your new pics)

girl, you are like a magnet with gold,,,,,love the green crust,,,,cleaned up nicely,,,,,someday you with find that pinpointer and it will be a better feeling than a ring,,,,:yes:GL HH

girl, you are like a magnet with gold,,,,,love the green crust,,,,cleaned up nicely,,,,,someday you with find that pinpointer and it will be a better feeling than a ring,,,,:yes:GL HH

That pinpointer will show up under some guys detector 100 years from now after it's dredged out of the inlet and thrown up on the local beach :)

That gold ring came out beautiful! Nice job on the restore!

That gold ring came out beautiful! Nice job on the restore!

Thanks OBN, it still has a little green on it but I was anxious to post the pics :) I've switched to doing electrolysis but have found I've lost my desire to tumble coins now and they are piling up in a box all dirty. I need to get off my butt and get to cleaning those too again.

Back
Top Bottom