Got permision on this old homestead...

bristow

I just got permision from a family friend to hunt this little old farm. It's in Middle TN only about 5 miles from me. The house, I've been told was built around 1885 and has been vacant since about 1975. The property includes an old well and a barn all in a triangle. I'm very excited about this one but may have to wait til winter to get in due to the brush. The owner of the property says as far as he knows, it's never been hunted. I will have my At Pro in about a month and won't be able to control myself. Until then I may hit a few spots with the 250.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1378625905242.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1378625905242.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 353
Welcome from NJ. Swing that coil and then swing it again and again. That looks like a dream spot and it's all yours. Early winter is an ideal time to hunt. Let us know how you do and of course ask us questions. GL and HH. Matt
I just got permision from a family friend to hunt this little old farm. It's in Middle TN only about 5 miles from me. The house, I've been told was built around 1885 and has been vacant since about 1975. The property includes an old well and a barn all in a triangle. I'm very excited about this one but may have to wait til winter to get in due to the brush. The owner of the property says as far as he knows, it's never been hunted. I will have my At Pro in about a month and won't be able to control myself. Until then I may hit a few spots with the 250.

Why wait? Get out there!!!

Just hit the areas that you can swing and try to get in around the well. I find a lot of buttons and coins around the wells.

If you can do that field, that should produce.

Hope you find some goodies. I got permission to hunt a 1902 house with a guest house built in 1930. So far the front yard has produced nothing but very little modern clad. They have owned the place since 1976 and said to their knowledge no one has hunted it. Guess someone has this place according to the old timers use to have a ton of people traffic. It is a huge plantation house.

Back
Top Bottom