Beach Bling!!

SeabeeRon

"Can Do" Moderator
Super Mod
Forum Supporter
Got out with knohrdy at 6:00AM. Hit the Main Beach after a busy 4th of July weekend. Didn't get as much coin as I expected but did find some BLING!
Ran into 3 or 4 other hunters besides us. Ken got a nice silver bracelet and Manny, one of the other guys, got a ring and a gold "grill" out in the low tide line.

Attachments

• DSCF0001.JPG
    DSCF0001.JPG
    117 KB · Views: 361
  • DSCF0002.JPG
    DSCF0002.JPG
    122.5 KB · Views: 356
  • DSCF0003.JPG
    DSCF0003.JPG
    121.3 KB · Views: 356
  • DSCF0004.JPG
    DSCF0004.JPG
    127.4 KB · Views: 347
Ron...YOU DAWG!!!! No wonder we didn't find much at the beach...you guys had cleaned up HOURS beforehand.

Nice finds. We'll hook up one of these days and you can teach me to master SC Beach!!!!

Nice Day Ron!

SINGING "BLINDED BY THE LIGHT"BY MANFRED MANN BAND:lol:WOW IMAGINE IF THAT RING WAS REAL! I COULD SEE YOU JUMPING UP AND DOWN NOW:lol:
HEY! YA NEVER KNOW! COULDA BEEN THE REAL DEAL;)
DAVE

Thanks for all the looks and nice comments! :D Took it by a jewler to be sure, it has a 925 stamp that is kinda hard to read, but the stones are junk. It sure is a rush to see something like that in your scoop!!:shock::yes: Thanks again for looking!

One of these days it will be a real one! Nothing like a nice shiny thing in the scoop! I already miss beach hunting... It's very cool! Congrats on the silver!

Great finds , I would have a heart attack if I found a ring looked that nice . Good job and great finds anyway . HH Harold

Ron,

It's great to see you are starting to have some successful hunts. With the price of gas, It always helps to at least find gas money. The ring is still a neat find. Just one more to add to your collection.:yes: Keep on getting up early and hitting the beach. It will pay off big one day.;)

Back
Top Bottom