July 3rd finds INTERESTING!!!!!

ScubaDetective

In Memory Of
Forum Supporter
Ok, First no pictures yet. Might have them tomorrow, if not Tuesday will be the soonest. I will be leaving early Sunday for Tenn. as my wifes uncle died.

What can I say besides interesting. How many of you have found an old pair of police handcuffs in the ground or underwater?

I also brought in 2 more gold rings and a bunch of other interesting items. One is a Very old mineral water bottle.

Detector coin finds, 1916 Barber Quarter, 1909 "V" nickle, 2 silver roseys, 1902 indian penny.

Question, Do I take too many photos, and should I only show the good stuff?

Anyway, I might be back tonight with pictures but this will have to do for now!!

Question, Do I take too many photos, and should I only show the good stuff?

I like to see all that crazy crap you dredge up!

Your pics are always good, i look forward to them, its always something to stive for for us lesser beings, also keeps one going when pickings are leen, ie the next ping could be like one of Scubas finds

Scuba, sorry to hear about your wife's uncle. Where in Tennesse are you headed ?

I like all pics. Even the trash. It shows signal to good target ratio which for some reason, interests me. Trash also puts perspective on the people that frequent the places we hunt.

Like um handcuffs for example ! :lol:

Sorry about your wifes uncle Bob.. have a safe trip and yes please continue to show all your finds...personally I post all my junk with each detector I use and like seeing the junk as well... it shows that we don't always find good stuff but also shows newbies that everything they dig is not going to be a keeper...

Sorry about your wife's loss. ALL your pics are great.

Sorry about the death in the family, drive safely.
I love your pictures and all the neat stuff you find. I still say you cheat, all I have is a long handeled scoop!! Jim

My condolences to you Wife and family. Please keep posting all your pics. I find both "meat & potatoes" are more interesting than just the good stuff. Safe trip! Jim

Oooooh the anticipation, hope the pics are as good as they sound!
verdict_in.gif

Well folks, when it rains it pours. We knew my wifes uncle was dying and went and saw him in March. He lived in Nashville.

HOWEVER, ot detecting today and came in after another sucessful hunt with 2 more gold and recieved a phone call from a number I didn't know. Called it back and got some more bad news.

One of my main detecting friends, Tom Weaver went to Caseville MI with his family to detect and play. It is on Lake Huron. Folks, he drowned out there while detecting. He was 36 years old. I don't have anymore details. He was with his children and his fiancee.

Life is just a bit hard right now. Will post pictures when I come back.

This is definitely bad news Scuba. I will keep both his and your family in our prayers.

Yes... very sad... He hunted with us at the DFXonly hunt at tuscazoar I believe. He ran circles around everyone there with his finds. The report stated that he was detecting in 4ft of water and called for help. More information is to follow... very odd situation for a young man like that. My condolences go out to his family and friends...

Back
Top Bottom