I Found Two Rosie Dimes And A Lazy Bum

beephead

Elite Member
I spent around 4 hours swinging today, but I only managed to find a couple of Rosie dimes, 5 wheat pennies and some clad coins. Most of my time today was spent going back over the site that produced a Morgan dollar for me during my last hunt. After giving up on finding anymore silver there, I headed out to a new site, a large mid-fifties corner lot.

I dug a bunch of deep memorial pennies and wheat pennies before finally cornering a couple of Rosie dimes that were fairly shallow. While I was digging a deep target a bum came up to me and wanted to know if I was having any luck. I knew what he really wanted, some money to buy himself another drink.

After a little chit chat he got around to asking me if could give him some money so he could buy some lemonade. I told him that I didn't carry cash, but he could have all the clad coins that I could find in the yard. He said he wasn't going to waste his time fool-in with me. As he was walking away I yelled at him that I just found a penny, but he just kept on walking. Neither of us were having very good day. LOL

beephead

Attachments

• IMG_0063.jpg
    IMG_0063.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 167
  • IMG_0065.jpg
    IMG_0065.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 151
  • IMG_0066.jpg
    IMG_0066.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 153
  • IMG_0068.jpg
    IMG_0068.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 165
  • IMG_0069.jpg
    IMG_0069.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 150
  • IMG_0070.jpg
    IMG_0070.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 150
  • IMG_0072.jpg
    IMG_0072.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 143
:laughing: Well, at least you didnt have to shoot him! That would have been a bit of a problem, digging a hole that big with just your little shovel? Bums make for some good adventure stories...Nice silvers there Beep!

Back
Top Bottom