Triskaidekaphobia Silver!

Mud-puppy

Forum Supporter
Well, I go out to this one old park nearby just to get some air and wander around sniping clad/jewelry...The radio mentioned its "Friday 13th" BAD LUCK!. I should turn around and go home! But, I had my Lucky Strikes, my Lucky Screwdriver, my Lucky F70, so I figured I would risk it!! :laughing: I bravely parked and got out, looked around for insane murderous clowns, creeps, freaks, Bigfeet, Minelabbers, etc....All clear as I heroically started stabbing up clad, the sky was gloomy and foreboding...Then, on a shallow dime signal, Boom!

I was just as surprised as this little Merc was when I pulled it from 3"! Didnt expect it at all! I thought, "What the hell is this thing?" Before I realized what I had! :laughing:

Y'all get out and into some Bad Luck this weekend!

Attachments

• oct 13-17-2.jpg
    oct 13-17-2.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 292
  • oct 13-17.jpg
    oct 13-17.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 268
Big Congrats! You just never know when a old silver coin is going to pop up. New sites are built on old sites all the time or some kid will get into his dad's silver coin collection and lose some of them while out playing. Kid's do the craziest things.

beephead

Hey! That's a beauty of a merc! Royal Congrats...the Queen always tells me it is Monday the 13th that we really have to look out for! :laughing:

After errand running all day long, KT went to a friend's yard sale, like 6 days late...She did not advertise and almost no one showed up. KT picked up a nice electric drill, a large bucksaw, a small portable bench vise, a 16 oz. hammer, a small socket set with extra extensions and breaker bars, a shorty hacksaw, a self closing needle nose tweezers, a surgical clamp, an extension magnet and extension clamp for matches, and a nearly complete set of miniature screwdrivers...the largest Phillips was broken off. She priced it all to KT at $20, but I felt bad about her not having anyone show up so KT gave her $25. She was surprised and happy!

Nice! Congrats on the surprise Merc.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

tris·kai·dek·a·pho·bi·a

ˌtriskīˌdekəˈfōbēə,ˌtriskə-/

noun

extreme superstition regarding the number thirteen.

(For those too lazy to google)

Congrats on the Merc!

Congrats, that's a nice merc! Before reading your post I had to look up what "Triskaidekaphobia" meant. As they say, you learn something new everyday! :lol:

Nice job there mud! My last barber dime was about an inch down a couple weeks back, if I wasnt clad stabbing it would still be in the ground... Congrats man!

Back
Top Bottom