Up At 4 and Out The Door!

Mud-puppy

Forum Supporter
Big rain last night, big full moon, a guy has to go slam some stadiums! I ran into an old skinny Cannie already pulling empties at my first stop! We talked for a bit about cans and things...Then we raced each other up and down the bleachers, underneath, in the trash cans, along the fenceline! I got 35 of them, and he left with probably 50...I had Doritos and nacho cheese for breakfast!:laughing:

Then I swept up some errant clad and headed over to another stadium...NO cans, but a lot of Q's! Then over to another stadium, by then it was 7:30, Sun-up...Too late for the cans, but more clad...I did a pouch dump around 11am...50Q's! Then I went and hit a little park on the way home and got into the nickels!

So I go home, but around 1:30 I went over to another stadium and stayed there for 2 hrs and THATS where I made some Money!:laughing: 67 more Q's and not one nickel! Not that they wernt there, just because the Q's and D's were more time efficient...I did a quick wash off in the stadium lavatory, and on home I went!:laughing:

So todays totals....119Q's, 46D's, 20N's and 32p's for $35.67... 100 miles round trip...my little Rosie gets 32mpg...so I'm out @$7.50 for gas....

Calculating the Weekend ROI...200 miles, $8.50 in cans and @$50 clad all total...I was counting on finding some Bills...Cladding aint bad though...Just have to find the big pay stadiums and hope a gate is unlocked..Thats a lot of running around digging through garbage for 40 bucks though!:laughing:.

Attachments

• oct 8-17.jpg
    oct 8-17.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 329
  • oct 8-17-1.jpg
    oct 8-17-1.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 336
  • oct 8-17-2.jpg
    oct 8-17-2.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 337
  • oct 8-17-3.jpg
    oct 8-17-3.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 330
  • oct 8-17-4.jpg
    oct 8-17-4.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 340
  • oct 8-17-5.jpg
    oct 8-17-5.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 313
Big rain last night, big full moon, a guy has to go slam some stadiums! I ran into an old skinny Cannie already pulling empties at my first stop! We talked for a bit about cans and things...Then we raced each other up and down the bleachers, underneath, in the trash cans, along the fenceline! I got 35 of them, and he left with probably 50...I had Doritos and nacho cheese for breakfast!:laughing:

Then I swept up some errant clad and headed over to another stadium...NO cans, but a lot of Q's! Then over to another stadium, by then it was 7:30, Sun-up...Too late for the cans, but more clad...I did a pouch dump around 11am...50Q's! Then I went and hit a little park on the way home and got into the nickels!

So I go home, but around 1:30 I went over to another stadium and stayed there for 2 hrs and THATS where I made some Money!:laughing: 67 more Q's and not one nickel! Not that they wernt there, just because the Q's and D's were more time efficient...I did a quick wash off in the stadium lavatory, and on home I went!:laughing:

So todays totals....119Q's, 46D's, 20N's and 32p's for $35.67... 100 miles round trip...my little Rosie gets 32mpg...so I'm out @$7.50 for gas..

Well, that's a bit of fun. :) Nice haul.

Nice haul,that's a great day..see your rig in the pic by the sink, sure do miss my fisher..
That's a nice chunk of change there tho,you definitely killed the quarters, congrats

Well, that's a bit of fun. :) Nice haul.

Yeah, I really love clad stabbing! Well, the BIG Lake was too rough yesterday and today, 7 footers rolling in but NOW, on the webcams, its dropped off nice! So tomorrow am, I will be soaking in Lake Michigan hunting for Gold by moonlight...Thats really a cool hunt, it either pays off or it doesnt, this big wind might have opened up some vaults...:?:..

Yeah, I really love clad stabbing! Well, the BIG Lake was too rough yesterday and today, 7 footers rolling in but NOW, on the webcams, its dropped off nice! So tomorrow am, I will be soaking in Lake Michigan hunting for Gold by moonlight...Thats really a cool hunt, it either pays off or it doesnt, this big wind might have opened up some vaults...:?:..

I gotta say... 100% of my hunts go that way, too. They either pay or they don't.

I keep waiting for one of them to not fall into that category, but nope! 2.5 years, and I'm still nailing one or the other.

I'd be out hunting every night, if I thought I could get away with it, with my wife. :)

Someday. Someday...

I'll wear through that tough loving exterior, and she'll be like, "PUHLEESE!! GO!!"

:)

Dang Mud.... That is some stabbing, I'm 45 and would be at the chiropractor after digging that much clad.

I hope the doritos and nacho cheese didn't come from that garbage can :laughing: breakfast of champions right there :lol: fantastic haul and write up there mud, congrats!

Great haul there, Mud! Cleaning up after a ball game is good strategy, just don't bang your head on the bleachers and watch out for coyotes!!

Nice finds! LatelyI’ve been doing my part for other detectorist pulling !!!! and junk from the ground. Just trying to make it easy for the guys behind me. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What do you mean by stadium? Like HS football field?

Yes...see the screwdriver? Thats all you need to fish targets out of the grass and maybe poke a little hole for the ones down in the dirt a little.....you sure dont want to be caught out there with any kind of shovel type tool...THAT would NOT be cool at all..plus, its not the right tool for the job for fast shallow clad stabbin anyway....

Wow! You killed that clad. Wish I had the energy to go that long. Getting old sucks. a few hours a day is long enough for me Congrats.

Back
Top Bottom