Found a Fitbit and need help

pine3874

Elite Member
I found this Fitbit in neck deep water this morning and know nothing about how they work or how much they are worth. I believe it to be a fresh drop and was wondering if it would be worthwhile to see if I could get it to work. Maybe it is working and I don't know it?? Any info you could give me would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Attachments

• Fitbit 1.jpg
    Fitbit 1.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 172
  • Fitbit 2.jpg
    Fitbit 2.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 165
  • Fitbit 4.jpg
    Fitbit 4.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 173
As far as I know they're waterproof. My girl doesn't have this exact model but the other two she has you tap it to turn it on. She says if it's in sleep mode it may be up to five taps to wake it up. She also says the charge on em doesn't usually last more than 4 or 5 days so it may need charged. Nice find and good luck getting it going.

I found a VivoFit a few months ago that I use everyday and it is my watch as well. They connect via Bluetooth. You download the app for your Fit/tracker to your phone and go from there. I found the info for mine on the internet so just look and it should be there. The syncing process can be a little tricky the 1st time but once you start doing it it's easy. Nice find BTW!

Back
Top Bottom