A new place i'm thrilled to detect soon!

Glennz

Elite Member
Well i posted a thing on craigslist asking for property to detect and i got a reply. In alaska its hard to find places to detect so this is nice.

Heres the reply (Also if the person that sent me this is on this site by chance feel free to pm me on here.

The place is an hours drive give or take but for the old areas, this sounds good, or not we will see.

Hey there. I used to metal detect all the time with my dad in the 48. Good times. Anyway I know how hard it can be to come up with new places. I have Property in big lake that was the original homestead for the lake. The current cabin was built in 55 but was told the one before it burned so don't know how old. We found old items under the cabin, so might be coins and such around it. Many people have told us they camped there for decades and we so far have found 5 old campfire sites. Your welcome to have at it. Keep what u find, just would like to see it/pic. Maybe nothing there but junk, I dont know. If interested can call or te

Finished, 1950s homestead

Well i finally detected this property,

Found an old sledge pick thingy, Old hatchet or ULU that was broken.

Also some modern pennies, Not too bad for a 2.5 acre lot although i was hoping for more.

Back
Top Bottom