Hunted North & South beach in Miami

floridabill

In Memory Of
Forum Supporter
We went to my sister in laws for the 4th. She lives in Miami, so I got to hunt a little. Only a few hours each day. The first day I hit North beach and only found some clad, lots of trash in the water there along with weeds which made it hard.
The next day I hit South beach. The water was rough and I only hunted in the water around an hour.
I will tell you this the guys in that area have it made. Tons of people on the beach ( and all wearing huge jewerly) and in the water even though the weather was lousy. There is miles of beach and I never saw another guy with a detector while I was there. That whole area is loaded with people and many many small beaches that are also crowded.
Next time I go I will plan a full day hunt. I can tell there has to be some good hunting there. At south beach I found a small chain and two junk earring.
It was a change not to run into three or four other guys....
My best find was a pair of Armani sunglasses brand new, which sell for $250.00 .....
Oh and eye candy all I can say is WOW !!!!! (many girls without tops even though it's not a nude beach)

Picture073-1.jpg

Picture079.jpg

Picture076-1.jpg

Oh and eye candy all I can say os WOW !!!!! (many girls without tops even though it's not a nude beach)

Now you know how difficult it is for me to hunt down here. I'm glad you feel my pain. :roll:;):D

Nice hunt Bill. Yes, the eye candy in South Beach can be something else (take pictures next time :roll: ). I hunted S. Beach with a friend a few years back and we did run into four other hunters.

those are some nice finds and it wasn't crowded with hunters.
I bet your detector had a hard time with all those belly rings and stuff.

I think I'll have to call on my mother in law in Miami? Sounds and looks like you made the best of your few hours each day Bro. HH Jim

I love that high pitch tone when you hit a coin with the BHID, looks like you heard it a lot. Nice hunt Bill, but the photos of the Eye Candy didn't upload properly. Try again!!!!! Jim

Good going Bill! You need some mirrored sunglasses for SoBe

This thread definitely needs pictures...:D Good thing I do not detect there... would be sitting on the beach with my machine at my side... :shock: all day... :lol::lol: RickO

Back
Top Bottom