$135 or $235 ?

Jim Bob

Elite Member
I said I wasn't going to hunt the Lake as it was real busy today but inside my boat house as I was getting the boat ready to go, my wife spotted this billfold. So I guess she was hunting.:lol: It had been in the water for a good while and I actually remember noticing it half burried in the sand the other day, but didn't know what it was. Anyway, we checked it out and found a drivers licence, debit card, SS card, and these bills or what was left of them. As I was trying to piece them back together I saw the small piece that said "ne hundred":shock: I have no Idea where the rest of it went and I went back in the boat house again but no luck:no: Why couldn't it be the five dollar bill??
Anyway I want to find this guy and with all his info It shouldn't be hard. He is from Alabama though, any one know a quick way to locate folks, I've never tried before. And after looking at the two small pieces of the hundred and turning them every wich way with no way to match them up, I wondered if it were two seperate bills:?: Anyone good at puzzels??:lol: I'll let Ya'll know if I find this guy, a phone # would have been nice.

Attachments

• #2money.jpg
    #2money.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 381
  • #3 two maybe.jpg
    #3 two maybe.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 364
  • #1 girls.jpg
    #1 girls.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 367
Interesting find, I'm sure he will be happy to get his things back. It costs lots of time to replace most of the id stuff.

Hey Jim: Try whitepages.com . Just type all this guys info in and it should come up with a phone number for you. Did you find anything with the setector? HH Jim

Yeah, whitepages.com is where I generally start my people finding endeavors. Or just type his name and address in Google... who knows what'll pop up.

what part of AL. I'm originally from North AL. if have his DL try 411 and get number based on his home address
Paul

http://www.zabasearch.com/

You will love this site. Also if you can leave the wallet and the rest of the bills inside intact you can actually send it to the government and they can make out what is there and PAY EXACTLY what they find. They take EVERY little bit of the bills and reconstruct whatevert they can. I will try to dig up the web site in a few.

If you can't find the person, you can just drop the wallet in a mailbox. I lost my wallet years ago, and whoever found it did this, and it came in the mail; the money was gone, but everything else was still there, so I was happy.

Problem solved!!
Thanks guys for the help. I used White pages.com and located the guy. He lost it a year ago on 4th of July weekend in the lake. I thought it had been in the water for a long time seeing what shape the bills were in. I will send all of the contents to him on Monday. He was thankful to hear we had found it. Thanks again to all for the help. Jim PS He said there were two $100 dollar bills in it when he lost it.

Problem solved!!
Thanks guys for the help. I used White pages.com and located the guy. He lost it a year ago on 4th of July weekend in the lake. I thought it had been in the water for a long time seeing what shape the bills were in. I will send all of the contents to him on Monday. He was thankful to hear we had found it. Thanks again to all for the help. Jim PS He said there were two $100 dollar bills in it when he lost it.
Well done Jim Bob:yes:

Problem solved!!

Fantastic to hear!
waytogo.gif

WTG Jim Bob, gives you a good feeling to return stuff to the owner! Oh, I just noticed there was a boat!:lol::lol:

Just wanted to say that you did the right thing sending it back to the guy, hope good carma comes your way!!

I'm glad you was able to return it. He probably was worried for a long time that it was found by some unscrupulous person, especially with the way identity theft is on the rise.

Back
Top Bottom