Broke dry spell

Tom/Cocoa

Not sure how beach hunting is where you hunt but at Cocoa Beach it has been the slowest this yerar I have ever seen. Conditions have been great but no one I talk to has been finding much at all. Well yesterday in chest deep water with pounding seas I dug this about 15 inches down. It took me 15 minutes to get it up. That little something inside was telling me this is a good one plus the tone on my cz21 was right on. At any rate my first gold in quite a while. 5.6 grams 10k with 24 really small chips. Bones aked so much today dicided to stay home and try again tomorrow...:D

original.jpg

That's a good looking ring Tom congrats :) Its slow up here in the NE as well... water is still in the 60's..

That is a beautiful looking ring!

Real nice ring Tom. That makes it all worth while, rest up and go get another one. Good Luck, Jim

Hey Tom,

I hunt Cocoa, and can concur, it has been slow. I only get over to the coast about every other weekend. The only thing I've found around Cocoa lately has been a Titanium ring and a stainless steel ring. My luck at Daytona has been worse, though.

Nice ring.

Back
Top Bottom