Oh what a feeling!

Irene Cara just died too, so maybe a strike from her estate for Flashdance! :lol:
It would be an obvious statement to say “go back asap” so I won’t. Four total in a day is outlandish, conGratz! on your twins!

You guys are killing me!:laughing: Thank you!

I would be back there today if it were my permission. I thanked my friend and showed a lot of excitement so hopefully I will get the invite again soon before it gets too cold. They did jokingly say after finding my first two in one day I can't come back.

Awesome!!

Hunting in Memphis, TN I don't hope to ever find one of those personally but did stumble across a 1941 New Zealand Large Penny in a cornfield!

We all want to see that backflip. Make sure to record that for us. LOL. Take care and good luck pinging and swinging!

Gary

Hunting in Memphis, TN I don't hope to ever find one of those personally but did stumble across a 1941 New Zealand Large Penny in a cornfield!

We all want to see that backflip. Make sure to record that for us. LOL. Take care and good luck pinging and swinging!

Gary

Thank you Gary. I wish I could backflip but as you may see in my avatar I am a big boy and it would not be pretty if I tried. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom