At least take the license plates off your car.

bergie

Forum Supporter
He was not too smart that he the license plate on it.:lol: Of course you would had to remove all the serial numbers also.

Dirt biker rebuilding backyard jump finds buried SUV; video

July 27, 2017 By Ryan Brower
24shares

A dirt-bike rider in Oklahoma was adjusting his backyard jump when he discovered a buried SUV. According to KFOR News, Cody Green was using a tractor to fix his family’s backyard dirt-bike jump in Pottawatomie County, Oklahoma, when he hit a buried SUV.

“Went down a little deep and the tractor just stopped,” Green told KFOR News. “I went, ‘Man, what is this?’ Well I end up digging some more and got to the hood of it, and ‘this is a car!'”

The car is a 2003 Chevy Trailblazer, and Green’s father, Fredie, immediately called the cops, fearing there could be bodies within it.

Deputies arrived and dug the vehicle out, thankfully finding no crimes of that nature. But they did find a license plate to the vehicle, which was registered to the previous owner of the property — except that owner had reported the vehicle as missing back in 2003.

No charges have been brought yet, but this certainly has the signs of insurance fraud. As Fredie noted, “We jumped off this car for several years with our ATV and motocross bikes, without ever knowing it.”

Wonder what signal that would yield? :lol: Imagine trying to dig that one up with the ole Lesche digger :laughing:

Wonder what signal that would yield? :lol: Imagine trying to dig that one up with the ole Lesche digger :laughing:

:lol:I would imagine you have a severe overload definitely take a while to dig it out with the lesche

You would want a GIANT version of the Lesche :laughing::laughing::laughing:
super_lesche.jpg

You get a lot of that in Oklahoma

:laughing::laughing: Good one Wom! Thats a giggler!

Why bury it though? Too much effort! Wouldnt it be easier to simply leave it unlocked and idling someplace with the door open? Pick the right time and location, and it wouldnt be there for 10 minutes!..:laughing:

Back
Top Bottom