The deed is done

choppadude

Forum Supporter
I am back from Lake Placid NY. This completes a journey I have embarked on almost 2 years ago. After countless hours and hundreds of miles covered in the water, bike and running shoes training for this race, I can say with great pride. I AM AN IRONMAN!
Without a doubt this is the toughest thing I have ever done in my life but also one of the most rewarding. I had to put a lot of my life on hold for this last year+ to commit to this training including detecting. I'm learned many things along the way one of them being the only limits we really have in life are the ones we set for ourselves.
Although the pic shows the "Gun" time. My actual finish time was 15 hours 50 minutes and 42 seconds.

Wow, that is definitely a feat, CONGRATS !!!! (and likely rough on the feet :lol: )

Maybe a nickname is in order ? :lol:
flash3.jpg ironman2.jpg

Last edited:
Always knew you were solid, but now it's confirmed you're an IronMan!

I've detected with a few iron men, felt bad for em, but we all gotta learn as we go lol

Man that's great. That's one helluvan accomplishment. That's just nothing short of awesome. How many people were you competing with, and where did you place in the standings ?

Major Congratulations on your performance and the commitment required to do something very few people have ever done willingly...Sheesh...and at your age... :laughing:

Wow! Congrats to you for all the hard work and sacrifices that went into that. Just think, with all the training and strengthening you've done, you should have the stamina for some seriously long detecting hunts!

Back
Top Bottom