Any motorcycle riders here?

Cladius

Elite Member
Just wondering if there are any other bikers here? i've been riding 30 plus years and MC and announce bike events. Have two HD's 91 FXRS and a 95XLCH 1200. Whatcha got? Cladius.

Used to ride BMW boxers but my right arm started to bother me when I rode so I had to give it up :o(
pop

Since 73' I've owned 13. From MX, Observed Trials, Dual Purpose, Street. I have a 06' Kaw. KLR 250 now. PS also 4 four wheelers. I'm addicted, to say the least. :grin:

I love Harleys. Had a 70s sportster in 1988 when I was 18. Left it behind when I left the 2 new cars - a 1988 trans am and a 1988 Chevy cavelier .. and whatever else I left behind. My older brother has a Harley now. He bought it a couple years ago.

I got to ride on the back of it a couple summers ago. Had no sissy bar and I thought I was gonna fly off the back. Prolly a good thing we don't have one now or you'd have to duct tape me to my other half to avoid me falling off when I go to sleep.

Funny how things change over time, ey? I still wouldn't change my current status for what might be now. We're doing well, but our toys involve electronics these days. Looking into theater seating with butt kickers. Nice stuff.... you hook your surround sound to it and it gives a rumbling feeling in the recliners. Long story.

Anyhoo...

Yes, I have a 76 HD FXE shovelhead and my husband has a 78 HD FL. We've been riding since 1985. Also ride quads...and boats. These jobs really get in the way of having fun!

I used to have a 1974 Suzuki 750 (Water Buffalo). Excellent touring bike. 3 of my friends were seriously injured in accidents. One lost a leg, one became a paraplegic. At the time I was a paramedic. After a couple of close calls by other drivers, I gave up my riding in 1977. I love bikes, but don't miss them.

vansark I had a few shovels myself. Started with a 51 pan them 73FL-77fx-83FXR-91FXRS, 88,91,and 94 1200 sporty's. Looking at a 110'' Revtech that would look good in my frame right now. 8) Cladius.

riders

I have a 36 knucklehead I had to leave in storage for about 10 years.Planning
to ride it home this summer but since than my wife has bought me 3 different die cast models,and they keep getting knocked off the shelf and chewed up by my dogs.I don,t have that problem with 3 other die casts that she bought meDoes that mean If iI try to ride it I will either ride off a cliff or get chewed by a Dog?
I,m new to this forum,does anyone have an eagle 2,or whites prizm they want to sell?
Thanks and happy hunting,Mont

monte the only bikes my dogs will chew up are ricers! they have enough class to leave a classic alone! You gotta get that Knuk running bro. One of my best freinds traded a 29 set up for hill climbing to the local shop for a new roadking classic. He's down daytona right now the lucky retired bum! 8) Cladius.

Nice ride PONKAW! one of the best bikes for the $$ out there! I have several friends who have them, handle great and go like a scalded cat. The riding position reminds me of my old Triumphs. 8) Cladius.

Rockets

Nice ,But I guess age has slowed me down some.But I still remember tired bones from my el,and Unfortunately some road rask from KZ,s in my crazy(er)days. My scoot is in Camden tennesee,and i would like to get a 1936-37 hiway map and plot my course back to missouri.Imagine the changes to the roads in that 70year span of time.That is If i don,t get chewed by Dogs. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom