Neu hier.

nero

Hallo ich bin der Neue. Bin in Österreich zuhause und betreibe schon länger dieses Hobby.Habe mir einen XP Deus zugelegt und sehr zufrieden damit. Da ich in Österreich auch bei einen Forum gemeldet bin wollte ich mal sehen wie es anderswo so zugeht , welche Funde gemacht werden und wie die Gegebenheiten so sind.
Entschuldigt die Computerübersetzung, mein Englisch ist nicht sehr gut.

Ich wünsche GUT Fund.

LG nero

Welcome from South Carolina !!!!

Verwenden Sie dies zum Übersetzen -

https://translate.google.com/

Here is the English translation of the OP using the above link -

Hello, I am the new one. I am at home in Austria and have been running this hobby for a while now. Got an XP Deus and was very happy with it. Since I am also registered in Austria at a forum I wanted to see how it goes elsewhere, what finds are made and how the conditions are so.
Sorry for the computer translation, my English is not very good.

I wish GUT Fund.

LG nero

:mder:_____:mder: _____:mder:_____:mder:

Last edited:
VelKommen Brudder! My Grandfather killed 20 men in the Argonne Forest! Highly decorated...got captured and spent the final war years in an Allied prison camp picking blueberries in Michigan!....so here I am, hunting American pfennings!...glad you are here!!..

Thank you for the friendly welcome. I am looking forward to an exchange of ideas. Will make a find in the forum.
well find

nero

Gruss Gott, mein Freund!

Wo is Ihre Heimatsstadt? Entschuldigen Sie meine schlechte Deutsche; Ich habe in Wien 30 Jahre vor studiert, und bin jetzt aus der Ubung. Was suchen Sie nach? Wo machen Sie Ihre Metallejagden?

Viel Erfolg bei ihre Suche!

Hello ArthurEvans!
Your German language is much better than my English. My hometown is Graz. I'm looking for everything that is old. (Middle Ages, Roman, Celtic) .Search a lot in the woods. But also on meadows and Äcker.Jetzt is winter and very difficult to search. Also, it is not easy with our laws because they are not very clear.

Good finds
nero

Hello ArthurEvans!
Your German language is much better than my English. My hometown is Graz. I'm looking for everything that is old. (Middle Ages, Roman, Celtic) .Search a lot in the woods. But also on meadows and Äcker.Jetzt is winter and very difficult to search. Also, it is not easy with our laws because they are not very clear.

Good finds
nero

Hervoragend! Ich hatte ein guter Kollege der aus Graz gekommen ist. Ich bin fur Ihnen erfreut, dass Sie nach romisch und keltisch Artefakten suchen konnen - sehr spannend! Es wurde mir freuen zu horen, was Neues Sie finden. Stimmt, so wurden wir alle! Bleib in kontakt - Alles Gute!

Welcome to the forum, Nero! We are glad to have you here, and we look forward to hearing about your finds. :grin:

Guten Tag! ("Good day" in German. That is just about all the German I know, despite my partly German heritage.)

Welcome from SW WI

............i user to watch Hogan`s Hero`s.......thats all I got.

At least it was supposed to be on the same continent.

Back
Top Bottom