Check these pants out

Interesting. I've personally taken to wearing upland game pants (they're so dang durable), but these might just be a handy replacement. Unsure if i'd need all the pockets though, I prefer to keep the pants fairly clean, so I can wear them on a couple of outings without having to wash them (2 hours at a time isn't enough to force a laundry load, when I'm wearing long-johns underneath!).

These, though, I think if I started using the pockets, would become dirty FAST... Hmmm.. I added to my wish list, anyway. :)

Mine have stayed surprisingly clean. I'm a single guy and laundry is the last thing I like to do, it usually builds to a large pile and my inner voice tells me to get my life together and clean lol.

I love these pants. Got them in and took them out today and wow. Your pinpointer fits in one of the sides super easy. My carrott fit in one of the webbed slots on the black part of the pants and made it a breeze to use it. All my spoils and finds fit in each of those flaps super easy and the knees are super comfortable.

Plenty of room for my keys, smokes, lighter and anything else I needed. I virtually didn't use my backpack at all.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01N02SAWC/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Hope this helps someone looking to simplify things and make the digging a little easier.

Tommy

Well Maybe I Could Fit In Them, Do They Make A Petite Size:dontthinkso:

Back
Top Bottom