Minelab Xterra 50

jhnbaker

How does it stack up with relics and coins and how does it compare with others that people have tried?
TIA :D

I can't honestly answer your question, but I done a ton of reviewing between the Xterra 30 & the Tesoro Cibola before I bought a My Cibola. I had several folks say the the Xterra is prone to signaling on iron where the Cibola discriminates it out well & still finds the goodies, also froom my reviewing I came to the conclusion that the Cibola was a much better machine compared to the Xterra. But as I say I haven't ever tried a Xterra to find out for sure but I am extremely happy with my Cibola. Steve.

The X50 is a pretty smooth operating detector with a mellow sound. It can go get the coins and relics as well as anything in its price range. If you're leaning relics I'd go with the Tejon. If you're leaning coins the X50 can more than pull its weight. 8)

I have owned mine for two weeks, but all I have been able to do is air test on all sorts of stuff and compare to a BH. I like the large display and its easy notch system, it saves settings and has separate volume control for speaker and headphones. I have done a lot of reading on it and it should be close to units in the price range maybe better or a little worse. After air testing 9" I am a little worried about depth but over and over I am told air test don't mean much. I found two good articles I will try to post web addresses. I also foresee getting the DD coils.

Back
Top Bottom