How about this find!!!

metalman709

So it's not a silver dollar, but it is a 1 Troy ounce bar!!! Not sure how it got there or why, but I'm sure glad I found it!!! May be the only time I find a big chunk of silver at one time... how cool is that!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0590.jpg
    IMG_0590.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 1,969
Oh I forgot to add... I actually dug this!!! It was about a half inch in the ground and my at pro maxed out at 99 when I went across it!!!

Last edited:
Yeah! That qualifies as an Eyepopper! We dont see many of those 999 slabs found at all!...maybe once in a few years somebody will post one, generally found in a totter,...so Yeah! Good One!

A few years back, I remember a guy found a bag of 10 in somebodies backyard once...buried with a lot of other silver chains and whatnot...like some sort of modern stash/cache...
Mud

I was wondering where I hid that. Wanted to sell it when silver got so high !!!!

Great find !!!

Edit--- sorry KS Dirt diver. I didn't see your post first.

Sweet. Awesome score!!!! I have one but it was a prize won at a seeded hunt. That said I almost left it behind for another detectorist to find. Dropped it on my way to put things in the car and then eyeballed it on the way back.

Wow now that's something not just every Tom or Dick or Harry nor I will ever find but that's what makes this hobby so doggone cool you just never know I bet the person who lost that backtracked their movements 2 and 3 and 4 times after discovering it was missing, and still has that mirror finish too. Congrats man!!

Sent from my LG-V495 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom