ONline detector stores???

bullofspadez

Anyone made detector purchases from on-line company's?

I have been researching the ACE 250 on-line and have seen it for 199-249 dollars or so. some places have free gifts and some don't...

just want to hear if people on here had good experiences buying on-line.

What should people look for or be aware of??

The lowest allowable price from an authorized Garrett dealer is 212.45. Dealers can sell for anywhere from there up with MSRP being 249.95. If you need help in your purchase let me know.

You shouldn't have a problem buying online, but first find out if there is a dealer near you. Then, if there is a problem you can go back to the dealer. The dealers are very nice and helpful, and usally throw in free gifts too.

Check this list for a dealer. We try to keep it uptodate, but have probably missed a few.

http://gometaldetecting.com/links-detectorsales.htm

nothing that is worth the drive close to me i would say...at least 1hr or more away to a couple of them...maybe if things get bad i can get some lessons. that might be worth the drive...lol...

Well I think I have found my spot...and its not KellyCo...lol...I guess if I pick my own gifts then what do I have to lose. And what I don't use or want can go on ebay to try and cuts my costs a little more...or at least give me a chance to use it towards what I can use.

Thanks for the help and I am sure i will be posting for some more for help when i get the tector. Unless the manual is a book for "dummies" style. but I doubt that.

I've bought online and at a local dealer. I get a better deal money wise online but at the local dealer I got to "test drive" each unit.

Back
Top Bottom