finds pouch

dirtdigler

Hello all looking for a good finds pouch, i started out with a lowes nail apron, but I think it might be time to upgrade. I’m looking for something I don’t have to use with a belt, will work in water hunts ad does not advertise anything. Any suggestions would be great. Thanks in advance!

Get a mesh bag with a Velcro closer. That way you can see what you have. Also, in the water it will not fill with water, and let the sand fall out. You can shake it in the water and wash out your finds.

garrett

I just use the garrett bag,no problems,Earl Beach the one that JB posted ,i have 2 THIS IS A Water hunting pouch,the garrett is a land hunting pouch

Attachments

• IMG_9398.jpeg
    IMG_9398.jpeg
    84.5 KB · Views: 1,215
This is what I started using and it works well for me. I used to shoot trap and had a bag on belt to hold my shotgun shells. It has two compartments. I put my trash in one, and my cell phone in the other.

Anything of value goes into my pocket in an empty Crown Royal bag!

41V4T3AVVHL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Last edited:
Did this have a zippered pocket?

No, but it does have a secure velcro pocket on the front and back. I love this pouch!
I put jewelry in the hidden pocket in the back, clad up front and junk in the big mesh pocket.

I hang a Leatherman micro I found on a keyring from the D ring.

Very well made, well thought out and nice wide clip together belt.

Those bags look pretty nice. I have been using the Home Depot fabric apron and it is time to upgrade.

I tend to not buy pouches with huge company logo's on them.When i buy a new car i make them take the dealerships sticker off it without scratching the paint before i will buy it.I buy a Mercury,not Bob's auto sales #$$$-$$$$.They should pay you for the advertisement.
Army/Navy here sells a mesh bag with canvas back for $8.You can put a pill bottle with water in it for most jewelry so it doesn't lay in with the junk and get all scratched up.You want to clean your finds just dunk or spray with water in the bag and call it a day:grin:

I just ordered the full meal deal from Milspec Detecting (belt, sheath, PP sheath, booty finds bag) and can't wait to get it. Not the cheapest stuff on the block but looks bloody bombproof...will let you all know how it performs once I've had a chance to get it out a few times.

Back
Top Bottom