Which way to go????

Astronut

I am going to get another detector after being away for several years. I can get either a Whites MXT or a V3i both at very reasonable prices from a friend of mine who no longer use them because of health problems and they are just out of warranty BUT neither one has not got 2 to 3 hours of use at all on them.
I have had several Garrets and Fishers before which were ok. I read good reports on these two Whites detectors. Looking for feedback on your opinion on them. I am not hung up on one type of detecting just all around and including maybe some gold nugget shooting in The Sierras here in No. California where I live. Feedback greatly appreciated. Thanks Bill

I had a V3i for 4 years, they are a Damn fine machine, they are super adjustable and has a learning curve. Stick with the stock coin and jewelry mode for awhile and get a good feel for it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Hmmmm.

People either love the V or hate it. Personally I love the machine, in my own estimation I'm thinking those who hated it did so because they couldnt understand it. Its a very complex machine.

I suggest the V if your technologically inclined or you have great patience and are willing to study and learn, if not the MXT Might fit the bill better.

Back
Top Bottom