finds pouch

The best thing I've found is a simple leather nail apron from Lowes. The one I have has an adjustable nylon belt and four pouches 2 smaller on the outside and 2 larger behind. I keep my pro pointer and digger in one of the back ones and all my trash in the other large back one. I put all my goodies in the small front ones. You have the versatility of organizing your finds by category. I also keep plastic coin holders with my digger and pointer so when I find silver or old coins I put them in the plastic coin holders. I use the small front pouches to put my clad and relics in. I put all my copper pennies and quarters nickles and dimes in one and my zinc pennies in the other. That way they are already separated in the field and saves separating time at home. That way I can place them in the appropriate jars at home.

Oh by the way when separating your zincs be sure to check them because Indian Head pennies read as zincs so don't just assume you have all zincs clean enough dirt off to see what you've got. If you have a lot of zincs at home be sure to go through them you may just end up having a very pleasant surprise.

I tend to not buy pouches with huge company logo's on them.When i buy a new car i make them take the dealerships sticker off it without scratching the paint before i will buy it.I buy a Mercury,not Bob's auto sales #$$$-$$$$.They should pay you for the advertisement.
Army/Navy here sells a mesh bag with canvas back for $8.You can put a pill bottle with water in it for most jewelry so it doesn't lay in with the junk and get all scratched up.You want to clean your finds just dunk or spray with water in the bag and call it a day:grin:

I did the same for my car...mainly because im english and the dealers name was IRA toyota....there isnt an english man alive who would have the initials IRA on their car...would be like an american with a car from Bin Laden

Back
Top Bottom