Friendly Metal Detecting Forums   Deteknix
List all sponsors

Go Back   Friendly Metal Detecting Forums > Other Forums > Forum Help & Announcements

Old 10-10-2019, 02:11 PM

Default Staying logged on?

I have been logged on to this forum for months on my my phone. Recently I have been having log on everyday. Is there a setting for this that I can't find now?

Old 10-10-2019, 02:31 PM
Administrator

Originally Posted by DigthenChuck View post
I have been logged on to this forum for months on my my phone. Recently I have been having log on everyday. Is there a setting for this that I can't find now?
You never said what kind of phone you have, but I would look in the area of privacy & security settings, like maybe your phone is not accepting/saving cookies?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Never, under any circumstances, take a laxative and a sleeping pill, on the same night.

Old 10-10-2019, 09:41 PM

I have motoz2play, it used to stay logged on, now I have to log on at least once a day.

Old 10-10-2019, 10:24 PM
Administrator

Originally Posted by DigthenChuck View post
I have motoz2play, it used to stay logged on, now I have to log on at least once a day.
Have you upgraded the OS on the phone recently? Sometimes the new software changes some of the settings in the areas I mentioned.

Never, under any circumstances, take a laxative and a sleeping pill, on the same night.