• Forum server maintanace tonight.
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Silver to start "17"

jack&jill

Elite Member
Got out for my first hunt of 2017. A active woods hunt that lasted a little over 2 hours. Dug lots of trash but did bring home a couple of keepers for my efforts. I hope every outing is as productive but I do know better. Hope all have had a safe and healthy holiday season along with a lot of success in this new year. Jack

Attachments

• 1-2-17 1 .jpg
    1-2-17 1 .jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 534
  • 1-2-17 .jpg
    1-2-17 .jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 502
Awesome finds, man! I started off witha Hawaii state quarter. Better than nothing! Did you find them deep in the woods or just inside?

Awesome Trapper! I tried yesterday AND today but didn't come up with anything but some wheats....
Yes yes....so it begins....:lol:

Nice way to start a new silver chase, doubling up on the Mercs on the first hunt of the year...congrats on the fine outing Trapper!

Great to see Trap ! 👍
I snuck out to a county park and fiddled around today also . Did pick up my first silver of 2017 and the clad count is started . Bert had his first wheatie . And I'm just glad to get out.
Congrats on the pair Trap . They are Beutiful .
HH , Dew

Attachments

• IMG_1400.jpg
    IMG_1400.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 380
Great to see Trap ! 👍
I snuck out to a county park and fiddled around today also . Did pick up my first silver of 2017 and the clad count is started . Bert had his first wheatie . And I'm just glad to get out.
HH , Dew

Great start guys. Have a few hunts in my future since the retail hell is over.

Nice way to start the year! Congrats.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

And so it begins...
Expecting another great year from you guys in 2017!
Just one of me Dave. Jill is my support team. Thank you for the good wishes, I hope your right.
Awesome finds, man! I started off witha Hawaii state quarter. Better than nothing! Did you find them deep in the woods or just inside?
A State Quarter is more rewarding than a pull tab or a Zincoln Kid. My finds were from a large park woods on the shore of Lake Michigan. None were deeper than 5 inches.
Awesome Trapper! I tried yesterday AND today but didn't come up with anything but some wheats....
Yes yes....so it begins....:lol:
You will hit it big Kevin soon. My problem is work stars again tomorrow so it may be a few weeks before the next adventure.
Nice way to start a new silver chase, doubling up on the Mercs on the first hunt of the year...congrats on the fine outing Trapper!
Thanks Bruce. Hope time allows me a lot more opportunity this year. If it don't then "18" will, as I retire after this one. Trapper

Great to see Trap ! 👍
HH , Dew
Do you mean Bret got his first Wheat..... Wish I had gotten out of bed sooner today as it may be a while again before the next outing. Work and weather are in the future. Still the fire is relit.
Now that's some purdy silver and the wheats aren't bad either!!!!
Thanks Digger, got to agree the shine of Silver sure is pretty.
Looking forward to a lot of adventures with you again this year Mike. Got to find away to get the other things into the backround.
Congrats on the silver.
Thank you Yendor, your reply is appreciated. Trapper

Oh !!!! ! I inadvertently hijacked Trappers thread again 😬.
We always seem to hurt the ones we love ❤️ .

Don't worry Mike .. it's the first week of January . We are gonna hunt the !!!! otta stuff this year . Can't wait to get Trap cornered between us and squeeze all his secret hunting techniques out of him 😎
This year I have a plan ... we will try everything .. home made sandwiches .. possibly spiked lemon -aid ... heck we can stop at the pet store and pick up a puppy .🐶.
We wil figure out how he he finds so many goodies ....

But if we never figure it out ? Who cares :). I love sandwiches .

Congratulations Trapper!
This is my favorite time of year, because it is the only time when my silver count is higher than yours.
I know it will only last for a few days, but a guy can hope:D

Back
Top Bottom