Started the process of going Wireless with AT Pro, got a few Questions.

SafeMode

Elite Member
I have already installed the adapter to use regular headphones with the AT Pro which is shown below, (I don't like the big stock(y) clunky headphones) and soon I will be buying a transmitter that plugs into the end headphone jack that I installed so I can use wireless headphones.

Questions are, has anyone done this and if so, did you get any interference with your AT Pro?

Has anyone done this with their current detector (none at pro) and did it cause any interference?

TY!

34t7fyd.jpg

2ngh9ia.jpg

I have my ATP set up w/wireless earbuds and it works like a charm. No interference from the machine. You'll love not being tethered to those stock headphones.

I secure the transmitter to the bottom of the control box with velcro. It's out of the way when I hunt and easy to detach for recharging.

Good to know, now I'll go get buy my transmitter :)

Yeah, for me those stock headphones are a bit much. I like the option to use regular lighter or compact headphones, or soon to be wireless headphones.

TY agan my friend.

Wireless

I have already installed the adapter to use regular headphones with the AT Pro which is shown below, (I don't like the big stock(y) clunky headphones) and soon I will be buying a transmitter that plugs into the end headphone jack that I installed so I can use wireless headphones.

Questions are, has anyone done this and if so, did you get any interference with your AT Pro?

Has anyone done this with their current detector (none at pro) and did it cause any interference?

TY!

34t7fyd.jpg

2ngh9ia.jpg

Modded my AT Pro for wireless. I bought a Bluetooth transmitter and headphones and the connector adapter like you did and it works perfectly. Absolutely no interference.

I have mine set up wireless and I had to install the in-line volume control. For some reason or another this kills the internal speaker so the wireless will work.

Pics

Jaybird and Bergie can you post pictures of your setup as well, very interested in this. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom