How to use your Garrett Pro-Pointer!

I never thought I would watch a video on how to use a propointer.. I mean..you just stick it on the hole right,,?? lol.. thanks for posting.. you DO..learn something everyday!;)

Wow that a whole lot of depth. I think Iam going to start saving for a pro pointer. Thanks for the videos.

Thanks bigboar...the second vid is great and seen before.
the first vid have not seen and will refer to it as second stage finding target.
that pro pointer is a hecka of a detecter ...thanks again HH...

Thanks bigboar...the second vid is great and seen before.
the first vid have not seen and will refer to it as second stage finding target.
that pro pointer is a hecka of a detecter ...thanks again HH...

no problem. I hope everyone finds them useful..

I don't have mine yet, but I was one last week and messed with it

Is there a way to run it in silent mode? Or do I need to just tape off the speaker? I like to run silent when I'm in parks and public places to cut down on the attention.

I don't have mine yet, but I was one last week and messed with it

Is there a way to run it in silent mode? Or do I need to just tape off the speaker? I like to run silent when I'm in parks and public places to cut down on the attention.
A piece of electrical tape quiets it down enough.

The link above to the detune video doesn't seem to work anymore. So I did a search to make sure I was understanding the concept correctly. Found this well done video, so I thought I'd post it for future reference when people search this thread! This forum rocks, and I am deeply grateful for the generosity of the many members who take the time to share their wisdom with the rest of us.

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/garrett/226350-how-de-tune-garrett-pro-pointer-help-target-recovery.html

Best,
Rich

Back
Top Bottom